6. Oh Shit

Edited 2017
6. Oh Shit
Dedicated to
kagamine2000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-James-

Because I really want to escape this place alive.

After the tour, Mast.. Desmond walks me back to my room with me one step behind him and one step to the right. At least that was what I thought, going back to my room but noooo he pulled me into his room and locked the door behind him.

Shit. I'm lock in Maste.. Desmond's room. With him towering over me and my back to the wall, his hands are beside my head one to each side blocking my only hope to escape. Let's look on the bright side yea? There can be wait no... It won't work. He won't... Maybe he will... No.. Damn I'm fucked... Theres no bright side!

"Pet, stay here and don't move a muscle. When I come back I expect you to still be on the wall here like how I left you. Unless you want something to happen to your family or you. Whichever sounds more appealing to you." He said more like whisper-ish command/threaten and bit my right ear before he left. I wanted to touch my ear but dare not move a single muscle even when he left me alone in his room. Just when did I become so obedient? Is it because of the threat that something might happen to me or my family? But I'm breathing therefore my chest moves, hope that does not get me fucked because I moved but other then that I did not move. I'm too afraid of the outcome to my family. Shut up brain! You give me enough problems already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

  After the tour, I brought/pulled James to my room and block his path from leaving or moving. I know giving my pet a tour around the house is a bad idea because he will know the way out. But I want to make him feel welcome and I like what I'm seeing now. Him in distress, squirming like theres no tomorrow like what he is doing right now, it's kinda turning me on. Gotta wait for later.

  "Pet, stay here and don't move a muscle. When I come back I expect you to still be on the wall here like how I left you. Unless you want something to happen to your family or you. Whichever sounds more appealing to you." I bit his right ear and left him at the wall and went out the door to call for my personal tailor and doctor. I phoned them asking them to come over to my place tomorrow and help my beloved pet get some nice leather clothes that will cling onto his nice bubble bottom and some normal clothes, of course. Tomorrow my pet will also get his doctors appointment. The duo will be bringing their subs with them. It will be fun. Maybe he can learn a thing or two.

~~~~~~
A/N
Im sorry that my story its short. #NoHate #NoReport #Yaoilicious Vote/Comment/Follow

Copyright ©JanellLim
2014
All rights reserved