11. Denied It

Edited 2017
11. Denied It
Dedicated to
erikilianer
#Yaoilicious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-James-

"Ye-yes M-master. Kitten would want to know what the reward will be." I hope that me saying in third person point of view would make him feel pleased with me and no more sucking him off.

I just finished giving him a blow job and I'm trying extra hard not to show how uncomfortable I am, but all he needed was to smirk and there it goes. My facade broke for awhile. When will he ever stop smirking?! I fucking hate it! I'm fucking frustrated here!! I'm having a fucking boner and he just smirks at me?! ARGH!!! The rules suck!! I cannot fucking jack off without permission from HIM and HIM only or I'll get punish!! FUCK!!! It is fucking frustrating!! Now my dick hurts like a bitch!! Stupid fucking boner. Stupid fucking hormones. But you like it when he is dominating you. I SAID SHUT UP! DAMN IT WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?! But then again, when did I listen to him and his stupid rules? When he slapped you? Okay mister smarty pants. Go back and stay away. Really really far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Desmond-

Hehe my pet is frustrated and he cursed. I'll let it slide, for now because he thinks that I cannot read his thoughts. Even if it's nice seeing that look on his face, I cannot let my little kitten suffer the pain of an erection, now can I? I'm a very responsible owner so I won't do that, maybe next time. But for now let's put that plan into action.

"Kitten, go and lie on the bed. Head on the pillow." This is going to be fun. Well for me. So was that blowjob.

"Yes, Master." So obedient.

Let the fun begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-James-

"Kitten, go and lie on the bed. Head on the pillow."

"Yes, Master." After I said that. I quickly went and lie down on the bed, head on the pillow. As I was told to do. My erection is on full display for Master to see. I wanted to cover it up but I know Master won't like it and I don't want Master to be unhappy. I won't like that. Yea and Master won't like that as well. Shut. Up. Brian.

"I'm going to teach you how to hold in your orgasm for a longer time. Remember no cumming without permission or you will get punished. You must always beg for an orgasm. You can also earn your orgasms by being a good boy for me and that will be your reward. Although I may not give it you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand." Great now I cannot cum by my own will. Wow. Just my day. But you will love it. Please just leave me alone. I'm starting to think that I'm going insane. Please leave, I'll do any..

Before I could finish that thought. Master's hand went to my crotch and started to stroke it slowly. It got harder and pre-cum leaked out from the slit. It feels so good. I have never felt anything like this before, it feels amazing. "Mhngg!" I felt a finger slip into my anus. I thought it was suppose to be painful but it was not, it's just uncomfortable. That's weird I never played with my anus before because I was 100% sure that I was straight but now, I'm not so sure anymore. Master added a second finger. Now there's two fingers inside of me and they're searching for something? You love it don't you. Please just leave me alone. Please.

"It feels so good inside of you pet. It's so hot and wet. Your anus is squeezing my fingers and it feels so good. I wonder what would my cock feel like inside that hole. Mhmm. That's my good boy. Taking my fingers like a champ." My face flushed red when Master talked dirty to me. It was embarrassing yet it turned me on even more. Submit to Master and I'll shut up. Never.

Master pressed a spot inside of me and "AHHH! Wh-what wa-was that?" I almost shoot my load. If Master did not hold the base of my cock I would have came right then and there.

"That my dear pet, is your prostate. It will give you ultimate pleasure. Pleasure that you have never imagined."

"Pl-please Master. Let me... let me cum. Please!" I beg Master to let me cum. If he ever press on that prostate again I will definitely shoot my load. Just submit to him and I'll shut up. I. Will. Never. Submit.

"Not yet my pet. Hold your lower abdomen and try pushing it back and take deep breaths. This is your first training so I won't push it too far." (Please dont take my advice... I dont know if that works or not) EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU SHOOT IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DEEPTHROATED YOU!! Gahhhhh!!

"Ye-yes, Master. I-I'll try." I said and did what he told me to do. It worked for awhile but he press on the same spot again and I clenched it like I'm trying to hold my piss in. It worked! "Please Master! Please let me cum! I really want to cum."

"Mm kitten, want and need is two different things. You can still hold it right. I know you can do better then that. I said I won't push you, but it does not mean that I don't want you to not put any effort into begging for a release. Do you understand? You need to earn that orgasm."

  "Ye-yes Master. Kit-kitten under MHN. Understands! Hnggh! Ha...h-haaah mmghhh" Master hits my prostate again. Now he's massaging it. It feels so good. So good.

  "Now let's try that begging again."

  "O-okay Master." Master's finger is just above my spot. I can feel his fingers inside of me moving. It feels nice.

  "Good boy. Beg." Master whispered before he bit my ear.

  "Master pl-please let me... let me cu-cum. I'll do... I'll do anything. I'll be a good boy! I swear! Please just let me cum! I'll do anything!! Please let me cum! I need to cum! Please!!"

  He whispered into my ear while he pressed on my prostate "Cum." Boy did I cum, I came hard. It was the best orgasm I ever had, I saw white. Actually the first orgasm I ever had and maybe more to come. Master kissed my forehead. Holy shit. What did I just promised him again?

~~~~~
A/N
#NoHate #NoReport Hope you liked it :) Vote/Comment/Follow?

Copyright ©JanellLim
2014
All rights reserved