39

few weeks later...

minho decided to take jeongin out to the mall today; as a brother bonding. "thank you for taking me out hyung," jeongin smiles while waiting in line for ice cream. "no problem, thought we could spend some time together. we've all been busy; dads getting ready for yoonji's birth, me with the dance at uncle hobi's studio, and you with your boyfriend drama."
"boyfriend drama?"
"taehyun?" jeongin whines, "taehyun is not my boyfriend!" minho chuckles, "i'm just teasing you little bro." jeongin rolls his eyes. as they got their ice cream, they sat down on a bench. "how's dance hyung?" jeongin asked. "it's good. a lot of people have been registering so that's good. hyunjin and felix actually joined the studio."
"really?"
"yeah, after the dance performance we did for the baby shower we decided to do a three man crew. i'm very excited." jeongin smiles at his brother, "that's great hyung!"
"so you're gonna tell me what's going on between you and hyunjin?" jeongin shrugs, "there's nothing to tell..." minho scoffs, "liar."
"i'm not lying..." jeongin looks down at his ice cream. "i know you're lying when you look down and pout. you get that from dad." jeongin sighs and looks up to his hyung, "do you think i should give hyunjin another chance?"
"will that make you happy?"
"yes. the only thing that holds me back is that i'm scared...i'm scared to get my heart broken again..." minho looks at jeongin's melted ice cream in its cups. he grabs their ice cream and bring it to the garbage with jeongin following behind. "i think you should listen to your heart."
"i don't know how to..."
"why don't you try take whatever you feel and put into your music. that's where you do your best thinking. same goes with me when i dance." minho wraps his arm around jeongin's shoulders as they continue to walk around the mall.

min-jeon residence
jungkook and yoongi have been gathering all their old baby stuff when jeongin and minho were babies from the storage. "don't you think we should turn this room more girly?" jungkook asked as he held jeongin's hold bunny plushie. "why?"
"i don't know. i want to treat our baby girl as a princess." jungkook shrugs as yoongi walks over and wraps his arms around his husband, "trust me. we will treat our baby as a princess." yoongi place a kiss on jungkook's forehead. "besides, something tells me as she grows she won't be too girly. especially in a house with her brothers and dads." jungkook smile, "can't wait till our kids are all grown up, find love and have babies of their own."
"WOOOAAAAHH! TOO FAR IN THE FUTURE!"
"oh shut up. like you haven't thought of having grandchildren."
"it's just too early. i don't want them to grow up so fast. plus having grandchildren means we are old and i'm not ready to be old." yoongi and jungkook looks around baby yoonji's room. "can't believe we're on third child."
"i know...i still can't believe minho gave us condoms and lube as a baby shower gift." yoongi laughs. jungkook rolls his eyes, "yup he's your child."

happy 2020!😬😘