8

with jeongin
little jeongin decided to check on his hyungs while everyone was getting ready to eat. he heads towards minho's room, "hyung?"
"i'm not in a mood jeongin..."
"okay...i'll leave you alone...d-do you need anything?" minho heard him stuttered, "can you bring me dinner please..i'm not in a mood to eat with everyone.."
"okay! i'll ask daddy to bring you food!" jeongin heads out but before he goes back outside, he notice his bedroom door closed. he always kept his bedroom door open, unless it's bedtime. "h-hello?"
"little fox?" jeongin already knew who that was. "hyunjinnie...don't cry..." he sit next to hyunjin, who was hugging himself. "your brother hates me..."
"no he doesn't-"
"yes he does little fox..." hyunjin turns his body around so his back is facing the jeongin. "can you get my dad for me? please..."
"okay.." jeongin  walks out to the backyard. "uncle tae tae..hyunjin needs you..he's in my bedroom."
"okay, thank you jeongin." taehyung walks away. jungkook makes a plate for his sons. once he handed jeongin his dinner. he heads over to minho's room.

a week later
"minho honey..." jungkook walks inside his room, "you have to go back to school today."
"i don't want to..." minho mumbled. "it's been almost a week."
"please let me stay home...one more day...or forever..."
"no sweetie, you missed so much school already," jungkook explained. "but you got my missing school work for me! i've been doing it!"
"yes i know, but i need to go to work too."
"then go to work! i can stay home by myself! or have one of the uncles! please dad! one more day..."jungkook looks into his son's pleasing eyes, "ugh fine! this is the last time. you're lucky it's friday, but monday you're back. understand?"
"yes dad, thank you!" minho hugs his dad. jungkook walks out to the kitchen to feed his other baby. "where's minho hyung?" jeongin shoves a piece of pancake in his mouth. "he's missing school again, sweetie."
"can i miss school?"
"no jeongin."
"why? i want to stay with minho hyung. i want to make him smile again."
"that's sweet but how about this. tomorrow is saturday, why don't you go to an amusement park?" jungkook watches his son, who has a huge smile on his face. "YES! AMUSEMENT PARK!"
"okay, go brush your teeth and let's go to school."
"okay daddy!" little jeongin runs to the bathroom. after dropping off jeongin to school, jungkook went to go check on minho. he opens up the door to see his son sleeping. jungkook walks to the kitchen and pulls out his phone.

—a filler ??? lol but why do i have over 200 reads??????

a filler ??? lol but why do i have over 200 reads??????