31

2 weeks later...
it's been two weeks since felix, hyunjin and the min-jeon family came back home from their australia trip. things between jeongin and hyunjin are now getting back to normal. normal as in, before they started dating. just friends. people from school were shocked when they heard that they broke up. it's wednesday and now lunch time. everyone leaves their classrooms and heads towards the cafeteria. "JEONGIN!"
jeongin turns around and sees his two best friends, seungmin and felix running towards him. "hey guys!"
"guess what!"
"what?"
"changbin asked me out!" felix smiles. "can't believe you agree to date that dorito head." seungmin rolls his eyes. "okay, he's not a dorito head!"
"felix's right...he's more a pizza head," jeongin said as seungmin laughs. "i'm done with you guys," felix walks ahead towards their other friends at a table. "so jeongin, how are you?"
"i'm fine," jeongin shrugs his shoulders. "i'm fine means you're not...you still miss him?" seungmin gently put his hand on jeongin's shoulder. "yeah i do..."
"just can't believe he cheated on you...my cousin..."
"it's not your fault seungmin..."
"you're right, it's hyunjin's." seungmin and jeongin got their food and head towards the table until jeongin bumped into someone, "oh my gosh! i'm so sorry!"
"it's okay, no one spilled anything so we're good," jeongin gave the stranger a small smile. "i don't think i've seen you around here, but yet again i'm always in my own little world." jeongin giggles at him, "my name is yang jeongin, this is my best friend kim seungmin."
"i'm kang taehyun, nice to meet you. i gotta go back to my friends but hope we can get to know each other," taehyun smiles and walks away. "he seem cool and cute," seungmin shrugs. "cute?"
"okay shut up, you already know my feelings towards felix..." seungmin looks down. "i know, but in the meantime you have me," jeongin smiles. "yay me," seungmin said sarcastically.

little update😊