1

10 years ago...

on a thursday afternoon, yoongi was composing something with his loving husband jungkook

on a thursday afternoon, yoongi was composing something with his loving husband jungkook. all of a sudden they heard a small voice yelling from the hallway.
"DWADDY! DWADDY!"
they turned around and see their youngest, jeongin, (a/n: reminder this is the past, so he's 5 rn lol k bye) running towards them.
"what's wrong baby?" yoongi asked.
"minho hyung broke my pink dinosaur!" jeongin cried.
"no i didn't!" minho shouted, standing by the hallway.
"minho honey...did you break jeonginnie's toy?" jungkook asked him kindly.
"YES/NO!" minho and jeongin shouted and starts to argue.
"ugh...i need a beer.."
"yoongi!" jungkook shouted.
"you want one too?" said yoongi with a beer in his hand.
"omg..never mind.." jungkook faces his children. "minho...honey. it's not good to lie."
"IM NOT LYING!" minho cried.
"MIN MINHO!" yoongi yelled. "look into my eyes and say you didn't break jeongjn's toy."
minho tries to stare into his dad's eyes but couldn't, "i'm sorry..." he whispered with tear forming in his eyes. jungkook sighs.
"why did you lie about breaking your brother's toy?"
"i didn't want you to be mad at me..."
"okay, but it's not good to lie. say sorry to your brother and hug it out." minho turns to his brother.
"i'm sorry." he hugs jeongin.
"it's otay hyungie." jeongjn smiles.
jungkook asks them, "how about some ice cream?"
"YAAAAAY!!" minho, jeongin and yoongi screamed. jungkook raises his eyebrow and looks at yoongi.

"what? i want ice cream too

"what? i want ice cream too."
"with beer?"
"uh yeah..ever heard of root beer float..." yoongi brings to the boys to the kitchen.
"that's not what root beer- ah whatever." then jungkook felt his phone vibrate.

jungkook giggles to himself and heads over to the kitchen

jungkook giggles to himself and heads over to the kitchen. "guess who coming over guys!" yoongi and the boys looked over to jungkook with ice cream shoved in their mouths.
"iz it uncwal taetae?!" jeongin said excitedly with ice cream in his mouth.
"yes it's uncle taetae" jungkook sits on yoongi's lap, taking a bite out of his ice cream. "UGH! WHAT THE HELL! YOONGI WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT BEER WITH ICE CREAM!"  he heard a gasp and looks at his sons who were staring at him with innocent eyes.
"daddy said bad words!" minho said.
"he did? i guess i better teach him a little lesson about that." yoongi slides his hands down on jungkook's tiny waist. luckily for jungkook, they all heard the doorbell and he rushes to the front door.
"TAE TAE/KOOKIE!" they said at the same time as they hug each other.
"i'm here too uncle kookie..." hyunjin said looking down.
"ahh yes! my little jinnie!" jungkook picks up hyunjin and spins him around in his arms as hyunjin giggles.
"JIN JIN!" minho shouted while running towards his best friend.
"MIN MIN!" hyunjin hugs minho tightly. hyunjin and minho stopped hugging each other. hyunjin looks over to jeongin and smiles. "hi jeongin." hyunjin gave him a little wave. jeongjn runs behind his dad yoongi's legs.
"jeongin baby..say hi to hyunjin." yoongi tries to pull jeongin off his legs. hyunjin giggles.
"it's okay uncle yoongi! jeongin is shy and it's cute!" jeongin looks away and blushes.
"okay kids how about you guys go in the playroom while we make dinner okay?" minho and hyunjin nod their heads and race towards the playroom. as jungkook and taehyung head to the kitchen, yoongi was talking to jeongin.
"hey bud. how come you don't want to go to the playroom with the boys?" yoongi brought jeongin to the living room. jeongin shrugs his little shoulders. yoongi sighs.
"how about daddy and jeongin do a play date? just us two." jeongins gives him a big smile and nods his head. yoongi chuckles, "okay what do you want to play?"
"can daddy tweach jeongin piano?" yoongi was a title surprised he asked.
"sure bud." he brings jeongin to the piano.

any yoonkook shippers here?💗🤧hope you enjoy the 1st chapter! i tried my best😅

hope you enjoy the 1st chapter! i tried my best😅