16

a little min-jeon family fluff since i've been gone for awhile🥺  (btw i'm changing how minho & jeongin calls jungkook & yoongi. so from now on yoongi will be papa & jungkook will be dad. k bye.)

with the min-jeons
it was a friday night; family night, for the min-jeon family. the four were looking through some photos. "wow dad! these pictures are amazing!"
"thank you minho baby," jungkook grabs minho's face and kisses his cheeks. "how many times do i have to you dad, i'm not a baby."
"bullshit."
"yoongi!" the two sons left out a giggle while their papa gets his ass yelled at. "stop cussing around my babies."
"what? they're old enough! amirite boys?!"
"fuck yeah!" minho high fives his papa. "minho!"
"i don't like cussing. it's mean." jeongin pouts. "i'm sorry bub," yoongi brings jeongin in to cuddle. (a/n: let's have jeongin be the smallest so let's say 5'5, minho 5'9, & yoonkook switch bodies lmao kk)
"what i mean to say is that..." yoongi looks at his family, "no matter how big, how old you'll get...you'll still be our babies." jungkook smiles at his husband. the family goes back to looking at photos. minho laughs, "look at papa's hair in this one!"
"i wanna see!" jeongin rushes over to minho's side.

 minho laughs, "look at papa's hair in this one!""i wanna see!" jeongin rushes over to minho's side

"omg...why did you print out this picture.." yoongi groaned. "you took this selfie on a very important night, i had to print it!" jungkook explained. "important night?" jeongin questioned. yoongi smirks, "tell them baby."
"well...your dad took this selfie on the night he proposed to me." jungkook blushes & continues. "we fell in love with each other at a young age. your papa was my first & only love. i was in my senior year of high school. we went to my senior prom and then later that night, he proposed. our families told us, 'you're too young!'or 'you need to build a career before you start a married life!" jungkook tries to hold back his tears. yoongi leans over to jungkook & grabbed his hand. "your grandparents weren't supportive...cause almost a year later i got pregnant. we had a beautiful son name minho." he tickles minho's chin. "after minho was old enough to walk..we got married. then right after the wedding, i got pregnant again and had you jeongin." jeongin softly smiles at his dads. "your grandparents weren't supportive at first...but now-"
"now they are...cause they love us," minho finished his dad's sentence. "yeah..cause they love us."
"i love you my beautiful family." yoongi brings everyone together and give them all kisses as the rest were laughing.