32

after lunch
lunch was now over and everyone is heading to their next class. hyunjin runs over to minho, "min min!"
"didn't i tell you to not call me that at school," minho rolls his eyes. "well too bad because i'm gonna keep calling you that, anyways, did you see that guy your brother was talking at lunch?"
"seungmin?"
"no the other guy! the one he bumped into," hyunjin whined. "oh yeah i saw that, why? jealous?" minho smirks. "no..."
"you guys broke up like three weeks ago or so? you're already scared that jeongin is gonna dating again?" hyunjin widened his eyes, "you think he's starting dating too?!" minho smacks behind hyunjin's head, "no you idiot!" hyunjin rubs his head, "i'm afraid i'm losing jeongin..." minho stops walking and looks at hyunjin, "that's the thing...you already did..." minho continues to walk to his class as he leaves hyunjin alone in the hallway.

with jeongin
jeongin was now in his favorite class, music: introduction. he sits next to his friends; seungmin, jisung, and felix. "can i go home and eat now?"
"we literally just had lunch, jisung."
"hey! jisung hyung for you!" jisung points at felix, "okay just because you're older than me by a day..."
"i'm still older!" jeongin giggles at his friends. "okay attention class! attention!" the boys brought their attention to their teacher, "today you guys are gonna be working on a project with my advanced students. come in guys!" jeongjn looks over at the door, watch his teacher's advanced students walk in. he noticed some of them; chan, changbin, and woojin. the last student walked in and he realized it's the same guy he bumped into at lunch. "your project, is to write your own song and perform. you can have one or both of you guys to perform. you should already know how to write songs since we covered that lesson last month. my advanced students will help and teach you guys on how to produced. i am now going pair you guys up with my advanced students.
han jisung...you're going to work with kim woojin.
kim felix...you're with seo changbin." felix smiles big as he looks over to changbin. "those two wont get that much work done," felix flicks jisung's forehead. seungmin looks down at his hands.
"kim seungmin...you're going to work with bang chan.
and min-jeon jeongin...you'll work with kang taehyun." everyone went to their partners and start brain storming. "hey..." jeongin shyly greeted taehyun. "two times in one day, guess it's faith," taehyun winks at him as jeongin slightly blushes. "okay, do you want to meet after school?" taehyun asked. "sure, you can come over. my papa has a piano that we can borrow."
"papa?"
"i have two dads: dad and papa." jeongin brightly smiles. "that's cool. i only have a mom. my dad walked out before i was even born."
"i'm so sorry," jeongin brought his hand to his mouth. "it's okay, you know how people say, your dad is your first hero?" jeongin nodded his head yes. "well my mom is mine," taehyun smiles. the bell rings, everyone starts packing to head to their next class. taehyun walks jeongin to his locker, which wasn't far from the classroom, "well i'll see you after school?" taehyun asked. "yes! just meet me in the front of the school," jeongin smiles and quickly gives taehyun a hug. what jeongjn didn't know, hyunjin was watching them. he sees the boy he loves hug another guy.

ohhhhh jealous hyunjin... oohhhhhhMmyyyyyGoooossshshhh
lmao i just had to add txt...the rest of the members will show up later on. sorry if this was bad🤧