"So, I'm still confused as to what the problem is" I tell her. If she's decided that she won't break up with him until after she reaps the festive rewards then why is she so pissed off?

"The problem is that it doesn't feel the way it used to feel. It used to be all about fun and excitement, and now that has worn off and we are left with nothing left to get excited about. He's always ditching me to hang out with his family and I have slowly stopped caring about it. I used to enjoy just hanging out with him, he wasn't bad company in the beginning. I guess I just want things back the way they were" She lets out a sigh after she finishes explaining. I'm still a little lost, but I think I can find my way out.

"So then break up with him in the New Year and get the angel club to start looking for new matches for you. Maybe someone less married this time?" I try and give her the advice in a non-judgmental way. Part of the reason as to why she didn't tell me about her boyfriend is because she knew I would judge her for seeing a married man, so I don't want her to think I'm judging her.

"Yeah I've already thought about that, but I know he's going to try and buy his way back into my life. And I'm a sucker for diamonds I'm going to come crawling back so fast and he knows it"

"Well is he does try that, why don't you think about what you need instead of what you want" She looks at me blankly, so I try and explain my point. "I just mean that when he calls you up and begs for you to come back or he sends you expensive gifts, you remind yourself about how unhappy you really feel when you're with him. You instead think about how much better it will feel receiving gifts from a man who doesn't hide you and prioritises you and your relationship"

"Yeah, that's actually good advice. I guess after seeing you and Harry at your birthday I'm kind of wanting both, you know both the love and the money" She says with a faint smile. I'm a little sad that seeing Harry and I together made her upset about her own relationship. But honestly, whatever gets her out of this obviously toxic and wrong relationship.

"It's definitely possible to have both, and it's great, really it is" I reassure her. Not that Harry and I have ever said the L word to one another. But I still feel it, at least I'm pretty sure I do.

"Speaking of; you excited to move in with your man?" She holds her head up with her hand, a wide smile nod present across her lips. She's perked up a little now, I guess she just needed to vent.

"I'm excited, and I'm a little nervous too. This is a big step, what if I move in and he decides that not only does he hate living with me but just hates me in general and we break up?" I say quickly, completely aware that I'm rambling like kind of an idiot.

"Well slow down there, you've already been basically living with him for ages now and not only is he not sick of you but he's removing the possibility of you staying somewhere else. Which means that not only does he love when you stay over, but he wants all you and all of your shit there with him all day long. Trust me, he's not going to get rid of you now" Heather says with a roll of her eyes and a smirking grin. I know she's probably right, he wouldn't be thinking about dumping me if he's asked me to move in. Obviously that means that things are moving in a positive direction.

"You're probably right, it's just a big step. You know how I get nervous about this sort of stuff" I let out a sigh of my own, the lesson before us having been completely abandoned. I'm sure I can read the lecture notes online after class to see if I missed anything important.

"Well you should probably start getting used to that 'sort of stuff'. My prediction is that in a year from now you'll be flaunting some big rock on your hand that will weigh you down when you walk" Heather flutters her hand dramatically, she thinks I'm going to be engaged in a year. Yes, things between Harry and I may be moving fast, but damn not that fast!