thirty nine

An awful alarm rings out through Harry's bedroom what feels like such a short time later. My body is curled up next to Harry's, my head lying on his chest as his arm stretched out to the side to turn off the incessant noise.

"Noooo" I grumble sleepily as Harry attempts to shift his body out of bed. "No five more minutes" his chest shakes underneath my head as he lets out a light chuckle, his hand skimming over my back and my shoulder.

"I've got to get up bub, I need to have a shower" Harry's voice is gruff but I can hear the smile in it, he's got a sexy voice in the morning, I can't believe he's leaving in a few hours.

"Shower in New York" I tighten my hold around his waist and bury my head deeper into his chest. He smells great to me, no need to shower.

"Why don't you join me?" I raise my head up and open my eyes to see the wide smirk on his lips after he asks the question. I'm still so exhausted, not super in the mood to wake up this early. But he's leaving soon, shouldn't I soak up every second that I have with him until he goes?

"Isn't it a little early for shower sex?" I question him, returning his smirk and batting my eyelashes. He releases a fake gasp.

"Who said anything about shower sex?" Harry raises his eyebrows with a wide smirk before dipping his head down to place a soft kiss to my neck. "I suppose we can, you know, only if you want to" He lightly nips at my neck as I give his shoulder a gentle shove.

"Jerk" I grin teasingly, he knows I only said it because he implied it. Cheeky bastard.

"So you in then?" Harry mumbles against my shoulder before dotting kisses across it.

"Maybe some other time, when it's not three in the morning" I reply with a smile, tangling my hand through his curls with a light sigh. If I get out of bed and have a shower then I won't get back to sleep, and this is way too early for me to be up and about.

"Fair enough" I feel his smile against my neck before he climbs out of bed and heads to the bathroom. I stretch out my body in the bed and close my eyes to the sound of the running water. I know I'm probably not going to completely fall back asleep, but it's nice to just rest my eyes and plan out my day in my head. I've managed to rope Heather into another study session after class this afternoon by promising that it will be at Harry's place. It will be weird having his place to myself. There's so much of it that I haven't even really explored, to be given free reign of it for a whole week is going to be very interesting. Not that I'm going to be snooping or anything, Harry isn't the kind of guy to have personal things to snoop through anyway.

The water stops running and a minute later Harry pads back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his lower waist, making a beeline for his closet. There are beads of water still glistening off of his chest, trailing down across his tattoos. Instantly regretting declining his offer of a joint shower.

"If you're done staring you can help me pack" Harry's voice draws my attention back up to his face, where a smirk sits on his lips.

"Wait, you haven't packed yet?" I ask once his words reach my brain. He rolls over a medium sized suitcase to the bed and places it down the bottom, open and empty.

"I don't like packing, so I leave it to the last minute" he shrugs his shoulders before tucking a few pairs of dress shoes into their own individual bags then loading them into the suitcase. "Can you get me one of my suits?"