37 | tranquility

- Chuuya's POV -

Holy crap, Dazai was kissing me. He still...has feelings for me.

I leaned in closer to Dazai, slowly put my arms around his neck, and kissed him more passionately. This...this is the greatest feeling.

Dazai had to slightly bend down for me to kiss him due to my (unfortunate) short height. He slowly placed his hands around my face, cupping it.

"I love you, Chuuya." He whispered in between the kisses. He returned to kissing, as did I.

Perhaps we were there for awhile, but all I could think of was Dazai. His beautiful brunette hair; his breathtaking features; his gorgeous body....

Afterward, we went to his place. He made me a cup of tea and sat beside me on his bed.

I sipped my tea and couldn't help but notice his staring. I looked toward him, "What is it?"

"I'm just...so happy." He replied with a genuine smile. A smile I haven't seen, for awhile.

I smiled back at him. "Me too." I put down the cup of tea onto the table beside his bed. I slowly leaned in and kissed his cheek.

He smiled. "You missed." He said as he turned to kiss my lips. I followed his lead and kissed him. We slowly lowered until I was laying on the bed and he was above me. Still kissing.

//

I woke up to Dazai at my side sleeping peacefully. I've never seen him so calm. He no longer worried about Fyodor or what else could be out there that could hurt us. It was simply just us.

After briefly giving Dazai a kiss, I retracted from the bed.

——

- Dazai's POV -

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the vacant spot where Chuuya once laid. Oh god.

I immediately got out of bed and I found Chuuya in my kitchen looking at the eggs he was making with a peculiar face.

I took a deep breath, worrying that last night was nothing but a dream. Seeing Chuuya gave me relief and happiness. I walked
towards him and hugged him from behind as he continued to cook.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, already knowing what he would say.

"What's it look like? I'm making breakfast." He replied, still looking at the eggs he was making.

"Do you need help?" I replied with pleading eyes. (🥺)

He looked back to me slightly
and blushed. "Dazai, I want to make this for you myself, please don't look at me like that."

"Fine, fine." I kissed his cheek and took a seat. I sat there watching him gracefully flipping the pan. He was also making bacon and toast.

Perhaps he noticed my staring as he tried avoiding eye contact. "Chuuya, you should wear an apron. You would look so cute!"

"You dummy." He replied, blushing once again.

//

"Here you are." Chuuya said as he gave me my plate of homemade breakfast. He smiled, signifying he was proud of the food he had
made.

I smiled and took a bite. "Well, how is it?" He asked with anticipation.

"Chuuya..."

"Hm?"

"It's......."

"Spit it out mackerel!"

I slowly stood up and walked towards him. Cupping his face, I said, "It tastes amazing!" I gave him a kiss on cheek.

He blushed, "Well I don't appreciate you making me wait for such a long reaction."

——

a/n:
some domestic soukoku bc i can 🥺<3