26 | a day with dazai

a/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K READS
I'M ACTUALLY SPEECHLESS RN
I SERIOUSLY CANNOT BELIEVE
idk why you guys like my bad writing but TYSM
also sorry for not updating regularly I keep procrastinating
I'll try updating more regularly
anyways I just wanted to thank you guys :) 💜

----

- 3rd POV -

March 3

Chuuya slowly opened his eyes. He looked to his right side to find Dazai lying on the floor.

"Morning dear!" Dazai says as soon as he sees Chuuya awake.

Chuuya shot a look at Dazai. "Did you just call me dear?"

"Did you have fun in my bed?" Dazai says, completely ignoring Chuuya's question.

Chuuya sighed. "Definitely not. But I guess it was slightly comfortable." When Chuuya got a clearer look at Dazai, he realized how tired he looked.

"Are you ok Dazai?"

"Yes, why?"

"You look really tired. Did you even get any sleep?"

"Of course did. You don't need to worry about me Chuuya. I'm fine, really."

Chuuya saw the familiar sad smile. Little did Chuuya know, Dazai stayed up all night to keep Chuuya safe.

"So how long am I going to stay here?" Chuuya asked to distract himself from Dazai's behavior.

"I'll let you know when you can leave. For now, you can stay here and be my roomie!"

Chuuya didn't like the sound of that. "Except there's one problem."

"What's that?"

"I don't have my damn clothes! You didn't give me enough time to pack!"

"Oh yeah.... You can borrow my clothes then." Dazai suggested.

"You're kidding right? You're like a sky scraper compared to me! I need my clothes."

"Alright, fine. I'll come with you."

"Do you really need to follow me wherever I go?!" Chuuya asked, very annoyed.

"Why not? Is there somewhere you need to be?"

"No. It's just annoying. You're being really clingy."

"Do you want me to follow you from a distance than?"

"Um, no. That would be extremely uncomfortable and weird."

"Alright then. It's settled. Are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready."

"Ok let's go." Dazai said with a huge grin that extremely irritated Chuuya.

//

"Are these really your clothes?" Dazai said examining Chuuya's closet.