31 | a sense of uneasiness

- Chuuya's POV -

Crap. How the hell did he notice?

"What do you mean Fyodor? We knocked him out cold." Ivan responded.

Just then I heard footsteps coming toward me. I kept my eyes shut.

"You don't need to pretend. I know your awake."

Even though I knew it was useless, I still kept my eyes closed.

"What your doing is absolutely useless."

"Hmm. Alright then." I suddenly felt an immense amount of pain in my right hand. I opened my eyes. This man named Fyodor had smashed my hand with his foot.

"Bastard!" I said as I jolted toward him. Before I realized, Fyodor had pulled out a gun. Just how fast is this guy?

"Stop right there gravity manipulator. Unless you want to be shot?" I stared at him. I was filled with anger. I had to hold my right hand with my left due to the pain.

"Haha. Just kidding. I can't kill my trump card." He said moments later, still holding the gun for some reason.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him.

"I thought it was obvious. Well I want to use your power for my gains. Simple as that." He responded. His tone irritated me.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Who are you?!"

"Hmm. I'm sure you got those roses, did you not?"

Roses? What the hell is he talking about? I gave him a puzzled look.

"Ah. Never mind, that was the other one."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh so he didn't tell you about it? Hmm. Interesting. Well since he didn't tell you, I can't spoil the surprise just yet." He smiled, holding a finger to his lips.

Something about this guy really put me off. He gives me this feeling of uneasiness. Somehow, he reminds me of Dazai when I first met him. Cold and ruthless.

I stared at Fyodor, holding back my anger. He looked back at me. "Hmm? Something wrong? Oh, do you miss your friend already? It's only been a couple hours." He smirked. "Well you two do seem close."

"Where is he? What did you do to him?!"

"Where is he? Who knows? But he'll be coming here soon to save his precious partner. I'm counting on it. Might be difficult with his wounds though." Fyodor, still holding the gun, came closer to me. He lowered the gun, but still had it in his grasp.

"Are you excited to see friend? Or should I say your significant other?" He smiled deviously once again. He came closer to me. Before I knew it, he was a few centimeters away from my face. "I know I'm excited."

He knows about the relationship between Dazai and I... Has he been watching us this whole time? "Get away from me you creep." I said. I was about to punch him, but something restrained me. I looked back and my hands were cuffed. This bastard cuffed me.

"Sorry but we can't have you getting aggressive on us."

"Why didn't you cuff me when I was unconscious? I wouldn't have been able to attack you if I was cuffed. You had the perfect chance." I asked him, confused.

"Hmm. Well I guess it's because I wanted to see how you would react. I do love seeing raw emotion." He started backing away from me. "Ivan take him to the room." Suddenly I felt a sharp pain.

Everything turned dark...

——

a/n:
sorry for the long unexpected hiatus !! i've been lazy about updating lmao
i promise i will try my best to stay active in writing this fanfic from now on
but yeee ty for 22k reads !! bless you all