>|1|<

Deceit woke up, a nervous feeling looming over him. He got out of his bed, walking to Remus' room. "Rem-" He started, opening the door before pausing as he saw Remus' bed. It was empty. He saw that Remus' door to the imagination was open. He quickly entered the imagination, checking for traces of Remus. He came up unsuccessful until he noticed an opening that lead to the woods. He followed his intuition and entered the forest.

It was dark and cold. Deceit froze in his tracks as he heard a rustling behind him. His face hardened as he continued to walk, refusing to turn around when he realised where he was. 

Many years ago, Remus was bored and so was creating things in the imagination when he got inspiration but he needed Deceits help. He got Deceit to place some of his power in the core of a forest he created. It was like torture. It shows you something painful from your past or something you're scared of.  And that's where he was. 

Deceit had the instinct to turn around and leave the forest but knew he would be encountered by whatever had formed behind him. Plus, he was sure that Remus was in here. 

He turned a corner as he heard a rustling in front of him. He covered his eyes and stopped walking as the forest seemed to grow colder. He felt something push him from behind. He fell forwards. As he removed his hand from his face to try to brace himself, he saw it. 

Remus was walking back when he saw Deceit falling. He ran quickly and caught him just before he hit the floor. "Dee?! What're you doing here?" He asked as he sat Deceit up. He gasped when he saw Deceits face. Deceit was crying hysterically as he stared blankly, his eyes looking lifeless (even his snake one). "Dee! Dee, Its okay, it wasn't real.." He said as he hugged him. 

It had been a few days when Virgil came to visit the dark sides. He saw Deceit and prepared for a playful exchange, like normal, only to be met with silence. He sat opposite Deceit, confused, only for Deceit to stare blankly back at him. Virgil stood up, startled. 

He went over to Remus' room to get answers. He gently opened the door.