Ch.1: Where am I ??

Hi guys, I really hope you can give this book some love like my last one.

___¤___¤___¤___¤___¤___¤___¤___¤__
In Hxh world.....

Killua's Pov....
*sigh* I can't believe I have to catch this moron, I could catch him if I go Godspeed but that's just a waste.
I hope Gon is having a better time than me.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
"hey baka, would you just stop running so I can catch you,"killua said."Get away from me, go chase
someone else you stupid kid,"said the mask man.
"What, did you just call me stupid okay that's it, "killua said as he dashed forward and punched the man square in his face and sent him flying into a wall.

(Time skip....)
"I'll just leave you here for the police," killua said as he tied the man up and was walking back to Gon as he heard a faint whisper
and went to investigate.

"hello anyone in here,"killua said. "he-l-l-p-p-p"said a troubled voice
as killua ran to help the troubled man."what happened to you sir,"
Killua asked."are you a hero?," the man asked."kinda of, I'm more a hunter so do you need any help,"killua asked."They need your help, please forgive me,"the old man said."they- who are they and why are you apologising, why do people have to be so complicated,"killua said. "hahaha you will make a good hero,"the man said as his hand glowed gold as he touched killua then a blinding light over took killua.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
In bnha universe...
Kami wood was battling a guy with a monster quirk and was about to use his ultimate move to catch him but a blinding light appeared and a kid fell out of it.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•
"uhhh, my head that's the last time I'll help anybody" killua said scratching his head." hey kid, get outta here" kami wood said.

Killua's POV...
I was being yelled out by a man made out of wood. But that wasn't the weirdest thing, there was a giant monster with a Mohawk and he was about to hit the wood guy with it's giant fists.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
"hey kid, I'm talki–damn it I can't dodge fast enough" kami wood said as he embraced for impact but it never came.
"what happened" kami wood said as he saw a boy with electricity flying all over his body. "hey, you need to be careful, you might've hurt yourself" killua said. "As for you biggie, let's dance" killua said as he jumped high into the air and
kicked him in his face as be back flipped and threw his yoyos on him catching his arms and sent bolts of electricity as the giant fell face flat and passed out.
"who are you kid" kami wood asked. "why should I tell you" killua said in a sassy tone. "Sorry kid but you gotta follow me to the station" kami said as he tried to grab killua but killua flicked his hand. "Sorry kid, you helped me but using your quirk without a hero licence is against the law" kami said. "hero licence, quirk..... Where am I exactly?" killua asked. "Your in Mustafu, Japan.  Now please come with me" kami said as he tried to use his roots to grab killua but killua dodged everything with his hands in his pockets. "You're fast, but I'll still get you" kami said as he tried again but killua jumped to another building and ran off.

~¤~¤~•••••~¤~¤~•••••~¤~¤~•••••
Midoriya's POV....
I can't believe what I saw a boy appeared out of nowhere and took down the guy with the monster quirk, his quirk seems to be based of electricity which could be useful in different ways like speed, range and close combat moves,paralysis, his chance of dodging attacks" Izuku said as he fan boyed all the way home.

And that's Chap 1 i know it's short and crappy but i don't have Time but please be patient and comment if crappy or good