Ch.20: Gon and Alluka's search.

Yo! I'm back and from now on I'll be dropping some JoJo art made by araki
I hope you like them. And I hype killua way too much, so I made him get beat up in the last, sorry killua but I will hype him again. I believe in Killua supremacy!
____________________________________

Killua spat the blood in his mouth to the floor, holding his sides. The pain from the Nomu's onslaught still lingering in his body. It didn't matter cause he did what he promised, he held it till the heroes came.

"You really took your time getting here", killua said casually. All might looked at Killua's state and bit his lip, because of his choices killua, his student had to fight in his place. Saying that All might is angry was an overstatement, he was furious at himself and the villians who dared scar the young heroes he swore to protect.

"Young killua stand down. You've done enough, you're in no condition to fight. I'll handle the rest", All might eyes were covered by a shadow, his hands clenched and his usual smile looking forced.

Killua caught up to what he meant and shrugged, picking up the two boys as him and todoroki met up with their classmates.

They immediately took care of the unconscious boys and helped killua clean off most of the blood, which he didn't agree to but they did so. Killua looked down at the fight between all might and the Nomu, they're punches causing shockwaves, anyone could see that they were evenly matched, well that's until Killua's plan  would go into action.
____________________________________

In a small town miles away from Mufatsa, a green haired boy walked alongside a little girl, their hands intertwined. He carried a fishing pole with him, it lazily swung to his motions and said little girl had a bag at her back, her black hair swaying in the wind.

Their outfits looked bizzare to most pedestrians on the road. A green jacket stopping at his chest, showing his black singlet and he matched it with some green baggy trousers, it was clearly bigger than him but he wore two belts around his stomach, holding up his baggy trousers. It was a weird sense of fashion but at the same time amazing.

"Gon, I'm hungry", alluka tugged at his sleeves, earning his attention. Gon flashed her a smile, searching his backpack for any leftover food and found some rice balls. He got it from an elderly woman, who was kind enough to give him.

Alluka munched into the white goodness and continued walking alongside Gon. Ever since they arrived here, they've been on the road, walking to nowhere in particular. Killua was here and they would keep on searching till they found him.

"Let's take a break here", Gon said gesturing to a nearby park bench. Alluka sat down munching on her riceball while Gon scanned all the different people around them.

They're search for said white haired boy was endless, it's been weeks now and they still haven't found him but they didn't lose hope. Gon's wish brought them here, so killua has to be here.

"A whole other world. I never thought they existed, somehow killua got here and now we have to find him. Alluka said she wanted to go so I had no choice but to take her, I mean she's a hunter now so she can take care of herself. But how did killua get here?". Gon asked himself, thinking of what to do and where to go next.

They've already been to two big cities and four small towns, their map had crossed out cities, Indicating where they've been.
Gon sighed, it's been weeks now and they still had no luck finding him.

He leaned into the chair resting his eyes. To be honest he's exhausted but he could care less about himself. Killua was his best friend, he wanted to be there for him just like how he has always been there for him.
After the battle against pitou Gon's Nen was split in half, he may never be able to use Nen again but that never stopped him from training. He pushed pass his physical limitations just to overcome his weakness because that's what his dad would do.