Ch.15: Todoroki vs Killua

Yo! I'm back and sorry this chapter is kinda short, any way to the story.
______________________________________

After bakugo and midoriya's battle, everyone was pumped up to go next.
They're all determined to make their battles look as cool as the Nen users.
In the last episode bakugo and midoriya were rushed to the recovery girl and are being treated, so the next fight will begin in a while.

Everyone went on and continued the training exercise, they was less damage and injuries in the other battles, it continued until the last it was the last team, and the teams were none other than killua and kirishima against todoroki and Lida.

(I don't know what to write, it was really hard sorry)

"Alright, it's time for our last team, young killua it's finally time to show us what you can really do" All might said eyeing him. " And of course you too young shoto".

Shoto eyes twitched when All might called him his first name, he squinted his eyes at All might.

"It's todoroki", he said coldly.

"Okay young todoroki", all might said

Timeskip brought to you by lil killua swimming in chocolate..

All might signaled both teams to begin
and the first to make their move were the heroes, todoroki and Shoji.
"Stay outside, I'll handle this myself", todoroki said already walking into the fake building.
"Hey umm, isn't this supposed to be a team battle", Shoji tried his best to talk to his teammate but todoroki had no interest in what he was saying.
______________________________________

Killua and kirishima hid the bomb on the third floor, waiting for their opponents to attack.

"Ummm, killua shouldn't one of us go attack the heroes", kirishima said pointing out the obvious to killua.
Killua glanced at his teammate and ignored his question, he was too busy thinking how to take on the half hot half cold hero.

"Killua are you there?", Kirishima asked our main protagonist.

"Simple, we're up against one person".

"Huh? What do you mean", kirishima asked confused.

"You'll find out in about five seconds".

Kirishima didn't understand what he meant by that, but he started to realize just what he meant. He could feel the temperature dropping drastically, and since his costume wasn't all that suited for this temperature he clinged to killua seeking warmth, which killua didn't like one bit but tolerated it.

"S-s-sorr-y, it's just so c-c-colddd", kirishima said clenching unto killua.

"It's okay but you should probably get your feet of the ground", killua said as the red haired boy somehow climbed unto Killua's back.

"Huh, okay but what's that supposed to do and sorry for climbing on you, if I'm heavy you can just tell me", kirishima said giving killua a wide grin.

In a blink of an eye, ice creeped into the entire building and into the room where they were, kirishima clunged unto Killua more as the ice held Killua's legs in place making him unable to move. But killua didn't seem phased, infact he looked like he expected it to happen.
Todoroki didn't waste anytime, once he froze the entire building, he made his way to the vilians hideout, with a shocked Shoji. "Let's go, they should be unable to move now", todoroki said as he made his way to the second floor.
______________________________________

"Woah todoroki just froze the entire building, awesome!", Mina said.

"Indeed, it seems he was even able to catch young killua off guard", all might said as he spun his chair to face his students.

"But killua doesn't even look phased at all, and also how did he actually know that todoroki was gonna freeze their legs, it's strange but did he already anticipate this move", momo said thoroughly thinking what Killua was planning.

"Yeah that's why he carried kirishima on his back, but now he can't move, can he?", Uraraka stated.

"Hmmmm, yes and not to mention kirishima's quirk isn't actually handy in this situation", tokayami said placing his chin on his hand, thinking thoroughly.

"Yeah, that's obvious but what do you think Killua's actually planning, cause I'm sure he's not that stupid to trap himself like that", jirou said twirling her earlobes.

"We'll just have to watch and see what young killua is going to do", All might said taking his attention back to the screen.
______________________________________

"Hey, killua are you alright there? I'm really sorry if I had knew I would've carried you instead, besides your quirk is better than mine", kirishima said as his tone dropped at the end of his sentence.

"Could you stop apologizing all the time, I won't kill you if you make me upset, and what do you mean by my quirk is better",, killua asked kirishima already knowing the reason but they're chat was cut short as our dual haired hero came into the frozen room.

"It looks like you were able to escape my ice trap but killua wasn't. It doesn't matter you're no threat to me, I suspected that killua would be able to escape but since his immobile now, I'll just take my win now", todoroki said as he casually walked to the fake bomb but kirishima stopped him in his tracks.

"Like I'll let you win that easily", kirishima said visibly shaking I'm fear but still smiling.
"It's over you can't beat me, your quirk isn't useful here, you should get out of my way before I freeze you to death", todoroki said coldly letting of some frost from his hand.

Kirishima was visibly shaking, he knew that, he was basically useless here but he couldn't just give up, he wanted to show off to his new friends and letting them see him like this was not manly, he stood his ground against todoroki's cold face.

Kirishima's Pov...
I can't beat him, if I want to win this, I have to free killua, he can do it. Even if I won't do much as long as I can help I'll gladly do so, but how am I supposed to free him from the ice even with my hardened fists, I couldn't even dent the ice, Killua's quirk is based on speed but his strength is nice so I'll have to protect the bomb and at the same time free killua, it's gonna be tricky but I'll do it.

To be continued...

Sorry I just wanted to update this fast, I'll drop the next part, maybe tomorrow sorry I have a busy schedule and I have no more data plans😭