Ch.17: Killua's Demon is back! pt2

Welcome back sorry it's taking a while to update now, I only come online on Saturdays now because it's my free day, so please 🐻 with me (pun intended). And I'm sure you guys can see josuke eyes staring at you right now 😘 isn't he amazing anyways back to killua being OP and kirishima being a baby shark.
______________________________________

Back in Class 1A....
"This is a big responsibility! You must be able to carry and pull everyone else's weight!", Lida said, still sitting in his chair, he broke through the chatter with a loud but firm voice, "Just because you want to do it, it doesn't mean you can handle it! It's a holy office that requires the trust of those around you! The only true worthy leader will emerge from a democratic choice reflecting the will of the people!" Then his demeanor got more shaky as he rose from his seat and said "that's why I propose that we settle this matter through vote!".

"That's a really lofty proposal don't you think?", Momo questioned.

"Besides, we haven't know each other long enough to develop trust between us", midoriya added.

"And won't everybody just vote for the themselves!?", Kaminari exclaimed.

"Yes, but that's exactly why the person who does get multiple votes will truly be the best candidate!", Lida turned to Aizawa, "Is that alright sensei!?".

"I don't really care", Aizawa said as he got into his sleeping bag "as long as you get it sorted out before the end of class".
______________________________________

With their teacher's approval, the matter was settled. Lida went up to the board and wrote down the names of everyone in class.

Killua looked at the board and each name, memorizing them all because he never really got their names down, he didn't want to but things would be weird if he didn't Know their names.
He only knew the names of nine people out of his nineteen classmates.
Those being midoriya, bakugo, kirishima, todoroki, lida, uraraka, mina, kaminari and momo and he didn't even know them too well, well except the first two who are his students and friends.

He looked at his classmates who were already voting for themselves, most of them. He scanned through his classmates trying to choose who to vote for, midoriya was his friend but he would instantly fail at the job so he thought of bakugo but immediately voted him out, he could vote for kirishima but the young boy was to enthusiastic and couldn't actually be a good leader, lida could possibly fill in that space but killua decided not to just see his reaction when he loses. He scanned through the classroom and his eyes landed on someone and blinked twice and said, "momo yaoyorozu, she's smart, strong, has a brain and can access any situation in an instant. She should fit in with the job". Then stood up ready to cast his vote. And of course he was the last one to vote so everyones eyes was
on him, he carried the piece of chalk and added a line of white chalk to the person's name he voted for. He immediately turned around and walked back to his seat ignoring the stares he got, he threw the chalk back to where he found it and sat down in his chair.

"No way midoriya won!", Kaminari said.

"Who the hell voted for deku", bakugo yelled making uraraka whistle casually, lida smile while pushing his glasses up (you know that anime thing that people with glasses do, I really don't know how to explain it) and mina chuckle lightly.

"Midoriya wins with three votes and our runner up is momo with two votes making midoriya our class president and momo our vice president!", Lida said, he hid the pain in his heart, he really thought that everyone would vote for him because of his well thought speech, but nobody cared. (Sorry Lida).

Midoriya blushed lightly with a wide smile, he was happy that people cared for him so much to actually vote for him, he clutched his heart and almost fell from his seat but steadied himself.