Ch.18 :USJ Attack pt1

Finally! Anyway illumi's here, Gon and alluka finally made it to, so let's see how things go, should I write another 2k words or go beyond my limits. Oh well we'll see. And does anyone remember our little El Diablo from fire force.
______________________________________
Italics-- are Killua's Pov...

Class 1A were going on a field trip. Well, it was more like they were heading to an off--campus building for a rescue exercise, but it was all the same to killua.
______________________________________

All of them were filed onto the most expensive bus he had ever seen in his life and headed for the facility. It was actually quite nice being around his classmates. From the aptitude test to running for class president, they've always been competing, so it was somewhat relaxing to just be sitting down and talking.

Or so they thought, killua has been on his guard since after the incident. He may have looked normal to his classmates but inside, he was scared to be honest, he may have removed the needle but he still feared his brother.
But he used his anger as a motive to kill his brother, remembering everything he did to him and..... Alluka.....and Gon.

Killua may have wanted to see those two again, infact he hoped they would find a way to him here but at the same time didn't want them too. He wanted them safe more than anything, so he would risk his life to protect them if he ever had to.
______________________________________

"Midoriya–chan, I've always been the type to say what's on my mind--", Tsu said, before being cut off by said boy.

"Ah! Oh ummm hi Asui?".

"Call me Tsu", she instinctively replied "I've just been thinking about your quirk. It reminds me alot of All might's".

Her question seemed to make midoriya sweat. "Is that s-s-so? Haha! But mine isn't like tha--".

"Now that I think about it, the more it sounds legit!", Kirishima exclaimed, cutting off Midoriya.

"Yeah, is there something you're not telling us, eh! Midoriya?", Kaminari said playfully making midoriya sweat bullets thinking he had already been found out.

"W-w-what! There's nothing-- I mean that's not what I-i-i meant. It's not anything like that!", Midoriya exclaimed feeling deflated, he tried to come up with an excuse but it all just came out as a stuttering mess.

"C'mon dude, I was just joking. Ease up a little midoriya!", kaminari said chuckling at midoriya's response. Midoriya laughed along but it sounded more stressed than an actual laugh.

Killua silently face palmed at midoriya's mess, even bakugo grunted at his stupid mistake, but luckily his classmates weren't smart enough to add one and two together.

"To be honest", kirishima continued,
"I'm kind of jealous of an enhancer quirk like yours, midoriya. It's strong and flashy compared to my hardening quirk", he then outstretched his arms and flexed, turning the smooth skin into what looked like jagged rock . "It isn't bad for fist fights, I just hate that it's not flashy".

"But your quirk is cool!". Midoriya said, brandishing his notebook from thin air. "It'll definitely be useful to a pro!".

"A pro hmm?", Sitting next to midoriya was Aoyama. He had his chin resting on his hands and side eyeing the freckled boy through long lashes,"when it comes to being a pro, we all know it's more of a popularity contest! My naval laser is both flashy and perfectly suited for a pro".

"Yeah it would be a shame if your stomach collapsed", mina commented as bluntly as possible. Her comment wiped away the flair from the sparkling boy.

"If we're going to talk about popularity, we can't forget todoroki and bakugo! Their quirks are flashy and powerful!", Kirishima said gaining silence from a hot-cold todoroni and a grunt from our angry Pomeranian.