The Support

Recap: Sonam has come to expose Suraj, but he has no problems cause he has changed. Chakor recorded thr threaten against Suraj.

Suraj shook his head, "I don't mind anything, you can try whatever you want."

Sonam smirks, "you know I have pictures made. They clearly shows how lustily you live your life."

"In the past, as you know everyone has a past so better not to open the closed door. It's true I'm a lustily man, but you are a slut of woman."

Chakor was shocked, she was looking at them with an open mouth. Seems like both are on fire how can this be possible? So much hate.

Sonam wanted to give him a slap, "how dare you?" But Suraj stopped her, he hold her hand tightly and her wrist changed into reddish.

"Suraj you bastard."

Suraj slapped her, "don't you dare to drag the name of my parents into dirt. I will kill you!" His words were sharp like a knife, Chakor felt bad too. How dare she to insult Tejaswi ji, she has been a very nice person to me. This isn't acceptable.

Chakor closed the window, she had recorded enough to make Sonam understand that she doesn't have a chance against him.

Suraj shook his head, "I won't pay you anything and what you meant you want to defame me for raping, try it I will see who will trust a woman like you." He was an inch away from her.

Sonam pushed him, "stay away you ass." She insulted him, but gained a slap from another hand.

Suraj was surprised and shocked at the same time. Wow!? He had never expected it.

Sonam was holding her cheek, she turned and saw her, "Chakor? Why?"

Chakor looked at her with hateful eyes, "how dare you to sloop that low. You had tried to mislead me blaming Sir for something he had done past, but has changed for good. You, don't deserve my attention, but the way you behaved with Sir had to make me react on it. Stay away or the whole world will get to know about you."

Sonam laughs evilly, "oh he had you, Didn't he?" She smirked and gave her a disgusted look, "you can't hide it, he got every woman he wanted in his bed."

"Well expect one," Suraj said and pointed on Chakor, "I didn't slept with her."

Sonam looked at her from tip to toe, "well there isn't much to offer, you are already looking for the next prey? Come on you would never stick for long with someone like her." She was continuously insulting Chakor, who remained silent.

Suraj didn't liked it, "Sonam you better apologise for your behaviour or I will call the police, you are publicly insulting her."

"So what? She slapped me! I can insult her as much as I want, this slut deserved it only, what the hell does she think, that she can rep.."

Thadh!!

This time the slap was from Suraj, "she is not a slut. Dare you to use this word on her, which only can describe you."

Sonam was glaring at him, her eyes were red and filled with tears, "how could you?"

Chakor felt relieved, when Suraj supported her, she took the mobile phone and played the recording.

Sonam was numb, "better you leave now or I will publish this and your 'reputation' is gone forever." Chakor said while Suraj was having a victorious smile on his face.

Sonam stamped away from there, while Chakor was shaking all over the body, Suraj saw that, "Chakor are you alright?"

Chakor looked at him. He wanted it, he wanted to use me. I have the keep the distance, I respect him for his work not for his deeds.

"Sir, I brought you the ordered food." She lowered her head and left from there, she sent the recording to her e-mail address of the company, it would be safe in the servers.

Suraj knew, she wouldn't forgive him for his real intentions. I'm sorry Chakor, but I know you will find another good job when I will give you a great reference. I think I should do that, she would be able to have a prosperous life ahead.

Suraj was outside her hotel room, she gave him the food and informed him about the recording, that she had heard it by chance as she was looking for him, "you don't worry Sir, the recording is save."

"Thanks and as soon as we will be back, we can talk about the new place and..." he couldn't met her gaze, "I will give you a great reference then you can apply for a new job, you don't need to work for me I have seen your ability everyone would go over corpse to work with you." He said it and left from there, she couldn't believe her ears. Is Sir firing me?

Suraj had his lunch, he packed the rest of his stuff and waited for her outside the hotel.

Chakor lifted her bag over her shoulder, Suraj saw her and came to her help, "give it me." He said and she shook her head, "Sir, I can handle it."

Suraj took it, "you still work for me, I need you." He said and put the bag in the car, "let's go." They sat in the car and drove back home.

The whole drive was silent.
___