Chakors PoV

Hi

Recap: Suraj and his cruel behaviour with the other human's he used. His life with family.

Chakor woke up in the morning, there wasn't much she could. She took a deep breath. Today is my first day, he told me to come at 11 a.m., but he said to me, to wear better modern clothes. How will I buy them? All the money I had I give to mom and she is managing it. We pay the fee for my sisters school, we have to pay for the rent and the food. There isn't much left to spend on myself.

Chakor come out of her 'room' in her usual clothes. She was looking at herself in the mirror. I can't go out like this and enter a building of Rajvanshi, they will throw me out not letting me in, saying I'm dirty not fitting their company rules.

Chakor's younger sister come and hugs her from back "Di best of Luck for your new job, it's your first day I hope all wants good!" Chakor nods with a smile "Haan Paakhi I hope so too, but...?!" She lowers her gaze and looked at her old and dirty clothes.

"Di what happen, why are you looking so upset?" Paakhi cups her face and Chakor shook her head "It's okay you shouldn't get worried please! You are getting late go!" Paakhi shook her head "No Di, please tell me what is bothering you?" She was stubborn as a rock, nothing could move her intention, when she got on something.

Chakor smiles shortly "Woh my boss said that I should wear some modern clothes, at least something new, but you know we don't have the money to spent on me. Your education comes first and I don't mind it, cause in future you will have it better than me!" She kisses Paakhi's forehead and made her go.

Paakhi felt bad so was Kasturi feeling bad about her statement. Haan it's true nothing left in the end of the month, but I have some savings for bad days. I will give it her, with this she can build up her self esteem.

Chakor was to leave the house, when Kasturi come and gave her the needed money to buy new clothes "Maa no, these are savings from you, we can't use them, what if something happens?".

Kasturi shook her head "Chakor if this job is good and your future will be build by it, then you shouldn't care about this savings, more will come, but I can't let you suffer anymore. Go!" She caresses her cheek and Chakor lefts the house with a smile.

Chakor was near a shopping mall. Oh Gosh these clothes are all branded and very expensive I can't effort them, not even with the money Maa has given me. Oh what should I do now?

Chakor was tensed, she come with big hopes, but left shattered. She was roaming around, there was still time for her. But it was nearly impossible for her to find modern clothes to wear. She went to a local store and bought a simple Shalwar Khameez.

It's not that modern, but new and beautiful

It's not that modern, but new and beautiful. Besides I'm going there to work and impress them with my qualifications not my look. I hope this is enough for Mr. Rajvanshi. He gave me the job and just asked me to wear something modern. But this is modern in culture. 

Chakor arrived at the office, she gave the card of Suraj and told the receptionist her name.

"Ma'am, Sir is waiting for you. You are on time please take the elevator. It's the 3rd floor!"

Chakor nods and left. Wow it's huge and beautiful. Very nice and expensive, it looks like he loves to spent his money on the furniture of the building, all works are looking happy.

The elevator opens and she got rams by another woman "Sorry!" Chakor apologies to her and saw the crying face "What happen to you?".

The woman looked at her "Who are you?"

"I'm the new PA of Suraj Rajvanshi and you?"

She smirks with a sarcasm "Sonam the former PA, you just made me kicked out of my job!" The elevator door closed and Chakor was numb....

___
Please comment and vote