Chapter four (Suraj PoV)

Hi

Recap: Suraj drove her home and gave her the time to come at 11 a.m. with new clothes.

Suraj was driving his way back to his home. He was smiling how easy it was to get her there where he wants her. He is a man, who can get everyone!

Oh a new prey for my amusement. She is very influential and easy to manipulate. I will get it sooner than usually and that too without many efforts. Just a small complement and a hand to help and she will melt down under my feet's. She will be grateful and can't deny my wish. My wish to have her in my bed underneath me.

He reached home where his mom and sister where waiting for him. "Suraj come! I just have made your favourite Malai Kofte!". Suraj smiles. My mom the worlds best woman. "Maa I already had dinner, but for you I will make some place!".

Ragini his sister laughs. "There is the washroom go and empty your stomach!". She teases him and he pulls her hair. "Aaah Maa!". Teju shook her head as this was their daily deal. "Bad girl!". Ragini shrugs. "Oh please I'm the sister of Suraj Rajvanshi. Attitude is in my veins!". Suraj laughs. She is and will be always my little princess. I will find the right prince for you soon.

Suraj spent some of his time with his mother and sister and went upstairs after finishing the food. He wore his training clothes and starts with his workout. This world is ruled with money. Who has money has the power. I have to keep my business out of any bad publicity if my name and reputation get into the wrong light I will be ruined. I can't let that happen. I will prevent everything tomorrow I will fire Sonam and hire Chakor. I have to be very careful, those poor one's always fight for their dignity. But I have to make her weak. She has to seduce me....

Suraj went into the washroom to take a shower. He come out in a towel and went to his cupboard. He took out his fresh clothes and wore his pyjama. He stretched his arms and yawns. He falls on the bed and fall asleep in seconds.

The morning arises and Suraj was disturbed by the sun rays which were shining on his face. "Bhai get up you are late!". Ragini shouts and pushes him. But he wasn't moving he was like a rock. Ragini again tries it and this time he pushes her and she falls backwards. "Bhai you are... I hate you!". She stood up and left the room. "I will never help you again!". She slams the door and Suraj stood up. Uff this girl sometimes I really suspect my parents if she is a real Rajvanshi.

Suraj comes down after changing his clothes. "Maa I'm leaving and my breakfast I will have it in the office!". He shouts but didn't got a reply. "Maa?".

Ragini come and gave him a stern look. "She has gone to the temple and prayed for you to find a woman to marry! Here your breakfast!". She turns her face in anger. "Oh my poor sister. Is angry with me?!". Ragini nods. "Yes!". She stood there with crossed arms around her chest. Suraj left without a word. Ragini fumes. *Arrrg*.

Suraj was in his car. Stupid girl how can she be so nice and irritating at the same time. And mom what is this again marriage why she can't let me live my life on my terms. I don't want a wife I want my fun and freedom. No woman should bind me.

Suraj reaches the office and had called for a spontaneous staff member meeting. "Good Morning!". He greeted them and they greeted him back. "Today I would like to announce a new member in our company. She hasn't come yet, but will be here at 11 a.m. Chakor Verma my new PA. She is taking the seat of Sonam, who has her last day today!". Suraj left from there into his cabin.

Sonam was shocked. "Sir?". She was confused and follows him into his cabin. "Suraj you can't do this to me!". She shouts at him. Suraj shows his palm. "Lower your voice! Your are just an employee, who forgot her status. I just remind you of it. I had given you the chance to back off of your plan of marriage. I have told you not to mess with me. I don't like it to be fooled or blackmailed. And don't you dare to show me your face again. I had my fun with you now you are free. Your work is done!". Suraj stood up and shows her the door.

Sonam was broken she couldn't do anything she had signed on a contract to keep her mouth shout. She thought he would love her, but he only used her for his benefits.

Finally this thorn is out of my way. I hate her and her face. I don't want to see her again. I have to inform the security not to let her enter the office building ever again.

He made the call and waited for Chakor...

___

Please comment and vote