Doubt

Hi

Recap: Chakor met Teju to talk about the party. She is liked by everyone.

Suraj was sleeping on his bed, he had decided to stay at home for the party, but he forget to keep an alarm clock.

Chakor was at the office, she was doing her daily work, when the phone rung.

Chakor picked up the telephone speaker, "Good morning Chakor Verma here." She was waiting to a reply.

"Hello someone there?" She asked, but no one answered her, she was busy and hung up the receiver.

It rung again and she pouts, "Uff who is this?" She said to herself and picked it up again, "hello?!"

"Hello Chakor?" A painful voice talked, she was trying not to cry, but Chakor could hear her sobbing.

"Are you alright? Who are you and why you wanted to talk to me?" Chakor was asking her, it was a female voice.

"I'm Sonam, Suraj former PA, please don't hung up. Hear me once." She was begging, but Chakor shook her head, "No, I don't want to hear your lies about Suraj Sir!" She said in anger and cut the call.

Unbelievable she tries to contact me like this. I won't listen to her, she is defaming Suraj Sir.

Chakor checked her watch. Sir hasn't called yet to ask anything. Maybe I should call him once, just in case he needs something for the party tonight.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring!!!!*

Suraj was glaring at the mobile phone. Who the hell is calling me at this time?!!

He was fuming, not knowing the time he was cursing the one on the phone. He picked up, "Hello!" He shouts and she literally let the receiver fall from her hand.

Suraj could hear the clatter, he fumes more, "you bloody...!"

"Sir." She said at the right time to prevent him saying anything wrong.

Suraj blinks with his eyes, "Chakor, why you called me at this time?"

Chakor was confused, she checked the time again and asked him, "Sir it's almost 11 a.m. you have a phone meeting in the next 30 minutes, I just wanted to know if there is anything you need for the party?"

Suraj jumped up from the bed, "what it's 11! Damn it, why didn't you called me earlier?" He shouts at her and she frighten.

"Sir I'm not getting it." She said innocently, how could she know that he was still sleeping.

"Nothing, it's okay. We don't need anything just be here on time." He said and ended the phone conversation.

Chakor was leaving the office on time, but she didn't knew that someone was waiting for her, "Chakor?!"

Chakor startled, "Sonam? What are you doing here?" She was scared as Sonam was behaving weirdly.

Chakor moves backwards, "stay away, I'm not going to listen to you." She was trying to leave from there, but Sonam blocked her way.

"Chakor please hear me out, just once I want to tell you what he did to me and he will do with you too." She said in confidence, what let Chakor stunned for a moment.

She took a deep breath, "fine you have 5 minutes tell me what you want, but don't you dare to think I will trust your words!" She warns her and Sonam nods.

"Chakor I was like you, hard working and innocent. That is something Suraj likes, he sees us as a prey, who will do everything for him. Because we need the money, he is paying us. There was a time, he behaved nicely with me, he asked me out for dinner and spent some of his precious time with me. I liked his company with me I thought he has the same feeling for me. He used me, because I was helpless. He will use you too, don't fall for him, he is a hunter for innocent souls. He will throw you out of his life as soon as he got fed up of you. He just needs a new prey."

Thaadh!!!

Chakor slapped her, "how dare you to say something like this about Suraj Sir? He would never do such a cheap thing. Thank God he told me everything about you in advance, so I don't fall on your tricks, which are indeed cheap. Defaming the man, who gave you a job. You are the one, who misbehaved with other male colleagues and partners. I know everything about you and your disgusting character!" She turns after giving her a speech. Chakor was about to leave, when Sonam again hold her hand.

"Chakor I have evidences against him, here see!"

Chakor was shaking all over her body. What is she saying she has evidences against Sir, no way. He isn't bad he can't be. A man who loves his mother and sister more than himself, can't do something like this. Playing with the dignity of a woman. But what if I'm not seeing the truth, because I don't want to?

She took all her courage together and turns, but Sonam was gone. Where is she and where is the evidence?

Chakor's heart was beating fast, she wasn't understanding anything, something was going on and she didn't know what. Her nervousness followed her till her home, she had no idea what to do and what to think.

But there was something inside her head and heart.

A doubt...

___

Please comment and vote