The drive

Hi

Recap: the party was going on and Suraj was lost in Chakor.

Chakor was cleaning the kitchen, Teju was looking at him, "go help her, then you can spent some of your time with her not as a boss, but as a friend." She pushes him, but Suraj refused it.

"Maa don't do that." He corrected his coat and went upstairs to his room, Teju felt bad, but then an idea popped into her mind.

"Suraj!!" She shouts and Suraj rolls his eyes, "what?!" He turns to her from the stairway.

"You will drop Chakor home, it's very late and I don't want her to leave at this time alone or with a stranger. Go and drop her." Teju ordered it and left the hall.

Suraj was looking at his mother, how she was vanishing from there with a smirk on her face. I'm your mother, don't mess with me.

Suraj scratches his head, "Come I will drop you." He said and Chakor was confused, she hasn't asked for it neither has she expected it, yet Suraj was there to drive her home.

Chakor dried her hands, she took her purse and follows him to the car. Suraj opens the driver side, the door of the passenger side opens by itself, there was an automatic system.

Chakor sat in the car, she wasn't sure what to talk about. She remains silent all the time till it starts to rain.

"Sir be careful, the roads are very slippery." Chakor was seeing the amount of the water rinsing down on the earth, she was scared, but she tried to cover it by talks.

"I hope the party was as you had wished for? Have I done it according to your expectations?" She asked him and Suraj looked at her, "it was good." He said and Chakor nodded, "better good than bad." She said awkwardly and Suraj narrows, he looked at her, "are you mad? Of course it is better, what is wrong with you?"

Chakor shook her head, "na nothing Sir. Sorry for my silly talks." She was trying to distract herself, how much she wished to hear music or have a proper conversation, something what could take her away from the storm.

There was a thunder, "ahh!" She shouts and Suraj looked at her, "what happen?" He has stopped the car at the signal, but this wasn't the reason, the traffic jam was the actual reason for their wait at the roads.

"Sir I'm very scared from storms and thunders. I can't handle it." She shook her head and was trying to hide her tears.

Suraj was shocked, he has never seen this side of her, he always thought she is strong, holding the burden on her shoulders, but even she is just a human, who has problems, she need someone, who can look after her and handle her.

There was a horn, Suraj starts the engine, he switched on the radio.

🎼 Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua ye🎼

Chakor calmed down, she wipes her tears away and looked up, "thank you." She said in a low voice and he just nodded without uttering a word. The drive was long and silent, but the storm had ended for now.

Suraj stopped the car, "your home." Suraj said and she stepped out of the car, "thank you Sir." She was soaking in the rain, "have a safe drive, bye." Chakor took her shawl and placed it over her head to cover it. She took her key and unlock the house door. Soon she was gone and Suraj drove back home.

Chakor was in her room. She changed her clothes and was sitting on her bed. I hate Stroms, the thunder always scare me and the lightings too, I have the fear they would hit me.

Suraj was in his room, he had changed his clothes as well he was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. Maybe I can take the advantage of this situation? I will take her with me to a meeting then I will have full access, there I will take it with care I will convince her and then leave her...

___
Short I know
Please comment and vote