Meeting

HayaJafar001 🙃

Recap: Suraj is clever than ever, Chakor is confused like never before.

Suraj woke up early in the morning, to his surprise Chakor was awake and ready, she was sitting on the bed in her usual clothes.

Suraj took his bag and went to the washroom, he got ready and came out in his suit, "you can't come with me like this, here." He gave her his credit card, "buy some clothes which are of this era and get a new haircut, waves won't be bad." He was very calm and she wasn't sure what to say or do.

Suraj rolls his eyes, "fine leave it, we will be late if we won't go and have our breakfast now, I'm going to have it in the hall a buffet. You wanna join?"

Chakor hold her growling belly, "Sir I'm very hungry. But the money?"

Suraj shook his head, "all inclusive. I don't pay extra it's everything in it. Even your expenses are included. They didn't had a room because of your mistake."

Chakor lowers her head, "Sir, I wasn't expecting it." She looked up, "I mean I'm so new and lately I have done so many mistakes I didn't thought of it. You know there were other projects more important than this business trip. I was expecting you too give me work in your absent to prove myself. But I failed."

Suraj was calm, too calm. Is she tricking me by her words. I have to be very careful and patient with her. Good that I got to know that Sonam has visited us last week or else I would be too offensive.

"No Chakor, this is actually your task, you are my PA you should be informed about everything and be on my side. You are my backup plan. If I'm not able to handle it or I'm stucked somewhere then you have to be there. You know what I mean?" He asked her if she understood the importance of her work.

"But I'm not experienced enough." She said a bit scared and he wanted to smash something, "oh really, well maybe that's why you are here. To get some experience. Now come on we both a starving."

Suraj left everything behind, "relax we will come again after the breakfast."

Chakor nods, she put the files back and followed him, the hall of the hotel was big and luxurious, "wow Sir, I never thought it would be so beautiful and big."

They were standing in front of sweets, Chakor filled her plate and sat opposite to Suraj, "Sir, I will get you your coffee

They were standing in front of sweets, Chakor filled her plate and sat opposite to Suraj, "Sir, I will get you your coffee." She stood up and went behind a waiter, she exactly explained him how the coffee has to be.

Chakor made a plate for Suraj, all his likes were on it.

"Good you are working on your own, without my instruction. Great, but it's a hotel and I'm not your owner neither are you my servant. You are a worker and equal to me here we are same." Suraj smiles and started to eat his breakfast, the waiter came with the special coffee and they soon finished everything.

Chakor checked on herself again, her hairs were a messed and pale, he wasn't wrong waves wouldn't the bad. She was playing with her hairs, when she heard him calling her name.

"Chakor we are getting late."

Chakor bind her hairs to a bun and changed her clothes, she was now wearing a dress suit and took the files, "nice." Suraj gave her a compliment and they left to the first meeting.

"Chakor now it's the first meeting, you will listen to everything and note down what we are talking about."

Chakor nodded, "sure."

"You won't speak." He said at last and she confuses, but nods, "okay sir."

At the meeting

Chakor was listening to everything the whole meeting was note down by her.

Suraj was looking at her. Nice she is obeying, but she has to say something if there is a mistake. But that will be the next meeting.

SuKor left from there, Chakor was waiting if Suraj would ask about anything. He stopped the car, "the next meeting is here, now you will talk. You have heard the first meeting now it's time to show me what you have learnt about my conversation with him. Come."

Chakor was following him, this time she listened, noted and talked, "Sir, we should consider the aspect of the environment."

Suraj looked at his opponent, "Your project will kill / destroy a huge part of the environment, we should take another way."

Suraj was taking her advices, she was working perfectly to his demands and requirements.

Chakor was happy, her efforts were acknowledged by him and the meeting partners. The day ended with the 4th meeting and looked at him.

SuKor were back in the hotel, but Suraj told her, "pack your stuff we are moving."

___
😊