Chapter three

Hi

MvarmaVarma so you made a request 😊

Recaps: Suraj and Jogesh had their dinner and Suraj have a clear mind on Chakor. He wants her at any cost.

"So it's a deal Miss Chakor? I'm sorry you haven't told me your Surname yet?". Chakor was sitting on the chair uncomfortably. "Sir it's Verma I told you, you might forgot it!". She feared as she just criticised him and his weak memory. Suraj smirks. "Oh really I forgot. Well you know what isn't important or relate to me I don't care about it. Your name and you were nothing. A few minutes ago you were the waitress now I'm making you to my PA, what you think people will recognise you Chakor Verma or as the PA of me, Suraj Rajvanshi?".

Chakor felt bad. As he was right. No one would remember her she is a nobody and he is the richest man in this restaurant, who just offered her a job as his PA. "Oh Chakor?". He shakes her hand. She immediately took her hand away and shocked looking at him. "Sir?". Suraj smiles. "It's Suraj! Come on I will drop you home. There is no need to work here anymore!". He stood up and the manager come. "Sir you are leaving?".

Suraj looked down at him. "Yes, I'm leaving and I'm taking your best waitress with me! Pay her out she isn't going to work here anymore! At the company as my PA she will earn a nice amount to fill her stomach and her bank balance!". He looked at her and made her to stand up. Suraj paid the bill and Chakor got her last salary. "Sir, how can I start at your company so soon?".

Suraj looked at her like if there is something on her face. She lowered her gaze. "Sir?". Suraj shook his head. "I'm sure I said Suraj! It's my company I hired you. You can start as soon as possible the post of my PA just got vacant!". Chakor smiles and her eyes shows a shine. "Really Sir... I mean Suraj, I can start from tomorrow?". Suraj nods. "Yes, now come I will drop you home!".

Suraj pushes the key button of his car and Chakor made big eyes. Oh wow what a car. I think it's very expensive I can't sit in it, my clothes...?!.

Suraj looked at her. "Chakor what happen?". Chakor shook her head. "Nothing Si... Suraj. I have to take the bus! Thank you for the offer of the drop, but I don't think I will fit in it!". She lowers her head in shame. Suraj looked at her from tip to toe he knows what she meant, but he didn't care. "You aren't fat, neither too tall you are okay! Come sit in!". He opens the passenger seat door and Chakor had no other choice to sit in the car.

Suraj was driving her. "Hmm you haven't even started to work for me and here I am driving my employee to her home, by the way, where do you live?". Chakor looked at him and hits her forehead with her palm. "Sorry I'm so sorry! It's the xyz street house no. 13!". Suraj looked at her. "That is a very cheap place. Don't you have the possibility to move from there?".

Chakor shook her head. "No Si... Suraj. We don't have the money and I earn go for the rent or the food. I have 3 jobs, well in the morning I got fired and only two left and now I resign on your words. I have to feed my mother and sister and then I have to pay for the bills and the fees for her school". She was telling him everything all he needed to know about her, her weakness was open as she was open like a book.

Suraj fakes his concern on her situation. "Oh no. But Chakor wow heads off to you! You are bearing a lot and carrying a burden on your shoulder's. I have to think how to help you out of your misery. I think you seems to be well educated if not then you still can learn and study, while working!".

Chakor was smiling at him. Oh Gosh he is so nice how could I be scared of him. He is such a nice person with a great nature. I'm happy that he asked me for a job I have never thought to find a good one.

Suraj stopped the car in front of an old cottage. "You live here?". He irks and Chakor nods. "Yes!". He nods. "Ya, I have to get you out of here! Here is my business card. At the reception you will say your name and she will lead you to me! I mean my cabin!". She took the card. "Chakor if possible then wear something fashionable I know you might not have much, but in business you have to represent yourself. Okay?". Chakor nods and stood off the car. "Suraj!". The way she called his name irks him. "Yes?".

Chakor smiles. "Thank you and at which time should I come?". Suraj looked at her. "11 a.m. is good! Bye!". Chakor nods. "Bye!".

Kasturi opens the door of the house. "Chakor who was this and why he drove you home?". Chakor smiles. "Maa he is the industrialist Suraj Rajvanshi and he has offered me a job as his PA!". Kasturi frowns. "What why? He doesn't know or your qualifications! How could he offer you a job?!". She was scared, but Chakor explains her. "He saw my state and wanted to help me out of the misery. Maa he is a nice man! Look. He gave me his business card I will start to work in his company from tomorrow on! Now all our problems will be solved soon!". She hugs her and went to the storage room she use as her room.

___

PoV of Suraj and in next PoV of Chakor

Please comment and vote

Manipulate - SuKor [completed, not edited]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें