Chapter One

• Dedicated to Zayn Malik

authors note:

hey guys (: this is my first time writing a fan-fiction, so bear with me here! im a huge fan of one direction, and after reading many fanfictions myself, i was inspired to create one also. comments, votes, and critiques are appreciated! 

 Please dont steal from me. These are all original ideas that i spend a lot of time working on. I wouldnt like hate either please; i will just ignore it.

I try to update as soon as i can, and if i were to go on a hiatus for any reason, i would let you guys know before hand!

thanks, rachel xx

*warning: please note that this book contains profane language and other stuff like that; hence the rating pg-13. there are no sexual scenes however*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'd like to dedicate this book to Zain Jawaad Malik. Zayn is talented, sexy, funny, mysterious; an amazing singer, a handsome man, a goofy boy. This is for his dedication to his band, his special tattoos, and his trademark quiff. I owe all of my gratitude to Zayn, Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry to brightening each and every one of my days.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Chapter One:

Zayn's POV

We all shared a manly (and sweaty) hug as we walked off the stage of yet another concert. I was so proud of the boys and I, after everything we've been through together, to becoming famous and popular for doing what we love the most -- singing.

Sighing in content, I grabbed a towel and took a swig of my refreshing water.

Our current venue was the Madison Square Garden arena in New York City. It was one of the largest ones we have performed in yet. The feeling of adrenaline as we performed for our screaming fans was indescribable.

The lads all headed towards the snack table, downing multiple bottles of water. Singing and dancing on a huge stage was very tiring.

We left the huge arena we performed at and got into a limo to go back to our hotel. It was crazy, a few fans always decided to run after our limo and back to the hotel.

We were all exhausted.

"I get the showers first." I said whilst sticking out my tongue at my four  bestmates.

"NO. MY CURLS ARE FALLING OUT I NEED IT"

"HAZZA NO YOU DONT I WANT TO SHOWER BEFORE ALL OF YOU NO FAIR HARREH YOU ALWAYS GET NAKED"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU OWE BE BOOBEAR MY DICK STILL HURTS."

"can we order a pizza when we get home or.....?"

"Boys, calm down, theres enough showers for all of us." Liam stated like it was so obvious.

"Right..." we all chorused awkwardly. I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

When we got back, Liams phone started ringing.

"Hello? Uh yeah?"

"whoooo is ittt?" louis wondered.

Liam shushed him and mouthed 'management'.

"Ummmmm hmmmm. That sounds interesting." Liam scrunched his eyebrows together. "Ill ask the boys and contact you later. Bye, thanks."

We all stared at Liam awaiting an explanation.

"Management suggested that we should have a contest or something. Like a typical radio contest where fans call in, and the winner gets tickets and backstage passes to our concert in New York." Liam said, looking doubtful.

"Yeah, i dunno" Louis stated. Harry looked deep in thought and Niall was probably in the kitchen or the bathroom or whatever.

"Im sick of having to sit through hours with annoying fans." I whined. "I mean, I love our girls so much, but the ones who get backstage passes always try to rape me and they look like they were attacked with crayons."

Liam rolled his eyes. "Plus they try to flirt with me also and I have Eleanor" Louis pouted, and immediately regretted saying it. All of our eyes flickered to Liam, assessing his reaction. He and Danielle just broke up, and even though it was mutual, we could all tell he wasn't quite over her yet.

Liam looked away for a moment, bit his lip, and plastered on a small smile. I laughed nervously. "Well, ill be hitting the showers now, bye boys!" I chirped and fled to my room.

I guess it wouldnt be too bad if we did it, what's another concert and a few hours with more fans? I knew there were still good and pretty and funny fans out there, you just had to take a chance sometimes.

ill be working on the next few chapters and uploading when i feel like it. Please tell me what you think!

*PLEASE READ* : i'll admit to you right now - that was not my best chapter. I originally didn't really know how to start this story, resulting in this rather awkward chapter. I hope you have enough faith in me to read a bit more of this novel before you judge. Trust me, it only gets better from here (=

-Rachel xx