"Eno, shut up!" Sofia yelled, which made me to literally shut up. I watched as she leaned her back against the sink. "I've forgiving you."

"You have?" I asked to be sure. Sofia nodded her head in respond. With joy in my heart, I wrapped Sofia into a bear hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I've missed you very much." A day and a half without Sofia, was like hell. "What about Shade? Do you think she might forgive me?"

Sofia leaned back. "You know Shade, she doesn't care about this stuff. She has been waiting for you to get back to your senses."

"Thank goodness," I chuckled. "I've missed her so much. I missed the number of times she ignored us and just focus on her books."

Sofia chuckled. "Come on, let's get going. Class is gonna start soon."

I nodded, and swung my hands over Sofia's shoulders.

We kept walking, as she filled me in on what went on. According to Sofia, Favour made a move on Shade. And I was glad when Sofia said Shade might have some feelings towards him.

We arrived at our classroom, and headed straight for our assigned seats. Shade wasn't aware of our presence. She was busy tutoring a fellow classmate.

"Write down the formulas before solving. There's a lot of benefits in doing that. It gives extra mark and also, help a student remember how to solve the problem." Shade instructed.

The girl nodded with knitted brows. "Try solving this problem with the sample I've provided." Shade waved her off once the girl said her thank you.

"If it isn't Katherine G. Johnson," I teased Shade.

"It wasn't that hard," Shade was too meek for her own good. She doesn't like when someone gives her much credit. But Shade deserved all the credits that came out of everyone's mouth.

"Shade," I exhaled a bit, as I sat up right. "I'm sorry."

Shade whipped her head to look at me with stunned eyes, before diverting her eyes to Sofia, for confirmation. "Did she just___"

"Apologize?" Sofia completed Shade's words. "Yes, yes she did."

"Wow," Shade exclaimed. "Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?"

I smiled sincerely at Shade. It was nice that she still considered me as her best friend.

"Hey, focus on your novel." I pushed her head into her novel playfully.

Shade laughed a bit. "Now that's the Eno we all know." She held her novel with both hands, before looking at me. "I'm glad you're back."

I gave her a reassuring nod, "I'm glad to be back."

                               • • •

Dafe had led the girls and I, to the exit that leads to the school's football field. I wasn't sure what we were doing there, cause some insane human, wasn't ready to speak. It was obvious, we all know who the insane person was.

Dafe turned towards my direction, "Felix is over there at the field."

"What's he doing there?" I asked him.

"Reading," Dafe sighed. "He has been reading over there since last period."

"What!" Emem screeched, "That's like four hours straight."

Shade shook her head sideways, "Even I can't last that long without taking a break."

Dafe turned his attention back to me. "You wanted an alone time with him right? Lucky you, we're on lunch break."