Part 3-The announcement

Once back at the dorms Yoongi went into the group chat and called for a band meeting, quick enough everyone came into the living room.

"So" he sighs slightly worried "I bet your all wondering why I called you here." Yoongi mentally slapped himself at how cliche it sounded.
"Is everything okay hyung?" Namjoon asked while the rest of the members looked on worried.
Yoongi was sweating scared "Well I've been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome" Yoongi braced himself for what was going to happen.

The rest of the members just looked at each other. The first to react was Jin who got up engulfing Yoongi in a hug "Don't worry Yoongi-ah, some of us already had the sneaking suspicion" he smiled.

Next was Jungkook who had no clue what was going on or what Yoongi was on about "Um hyung what does that even mean." Yoongi handed him the leaflets, as they're could explain it a lot better than he could. Jimin and Taehyung also leaned over reading it too.

Hoseok was next to speak up "So, what finally made you go get tested" he looked curious.
"It sounds so stupid" Yoongi looked away "But a fan had posted something about it on twitter and I came to the conclusion it was a good idea."
Jimin then piped up "Its good though cause now we know how to help you."

Yoongi smiles feeling warm and happy inside, happy to know that even if he is different he has people who love him.

Taehyung looked up "Well hyung are you going to tell ARMY."
All the colour drained from Yoongi's face "Um... well"

A/n: dun dun dun hope your enjoying so far, if you know where this story should go please comment. Hope your enjoying the story so far.