[𝟒] 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲

in which alvaro is sleepy after soccer practice...💤💫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

alvaro told me to come over to his house after his soccer practice. he said he would text me as soon as practice was over.

my alvarito 🥺🖤

my alvarito 🥺🖤
mamas im out of practice,
ur coming to mine right?.

me
yeah, in how many do
i go over there?

my alvarito 🥺🖤
in like 10 minutes, ill
see you in a bit princesa 💞

me
okay bebe te quiero mucho <333333

my alvarito 🥺🖤
i love u too princesa 🖤

alvaro lives 2 streets down from me, and it sun was still out so i decided that i would just walk to his house. it took about 10 minutes. i knocked and his sister opened the door. "hi anna, how are you?" i say hugging her. "good! how about you?" she said letting me inside.
"good, school is a bit stressful but im getting through it," i tell her while walking in. "thats good to hear, oh and my brother is upstairs. he's probably on his phone or something, we can go up together because im about to go to my room," she said. "sure" we both went upstairs.

"you already know where his room is at, ill see you when you leave probably" she says. "okay ill see you then," i say walking to his room. when i walk in i close the door and looked at where he was. he was asleep in his bed. he had clearly changed out of his soccer clothes before hand. i walk to his bed and lay down next to him. he had his blanket at the edge of the bed, i unfolded it and put it over us. i scooted closer to him. i rested my head on his chest.

𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i wake up to my girlfriend fast asleep next to me. i give her little pecks on her lips to wake her up. she smiles and moves her head. "hi mamas, you should've woke me up" i say before kissing her. "you were sleeping i didn't want to interrupt you" she said opening her eyes. she shoved me. "excuse me?" i ask in a british accent. she laughs at my horrible attempt. i start to tickle her and push her around. we keep playing around for a while.

"okay okay i give up" she said while im on top of her. "ha loser" i say laughing. "yea yea whatever" she said before grabbing my face and kissing me. "oh so now we aggressive huh mamas?" i said kissing her once more. "whatever" she laughed pushing me off. "can we go back to sleep?" i ask her, tired. "sure, ven aqui" she said. i crawl to her and lay down next to her. "goodnight for the second time bebé" she says laughing a bit. i put my arm around her waist. "goodnight mamas" i say before drifting off to sleep.

this one made me go 💕💞💓💗💖💘💝
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 01/04/2020