[𝟐] 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

in which alvaro tries his best to hide his jealousy...🖤

𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

   the boys and i had gone to the park to go play soccer, they had suggested that i invited my girlfriend and i agreed to it.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                               𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 🖤

                                                         mamas wyd rn?
nothing bebe why?
                                         wanna come to the park?
                                        me n the boys are here rn
k, i'll ask my mom to drop me off
im 2 lazy to go walking 💀
                                 okay ill see u in a bit baby 🖤
ok 🥺🖤

________________________________

    about like 15 minutes go by and she finally got here.

"hi my love!" she said running up to me. "hi mamas" i said before kissing her. after that she went to go say hi to the boys. "are y'all about to play?" she asks. "yea, si quieres you can too, which is one of the reasons your little edgar invited you" alejandro offered while laughing after he made his little joke. "leave my edgar alone and sure" she said while laughing as well. "well how about you,kairi, and i are one team, and mattia,alvaro and roshaun are a team" alejandro said.

"what no roshaun sucks at soccer!" said mattia. "shut up mattia nobody asked you" roshaun snapped back. "thats cool with me" i said.

   after we finished playing, we were all tired. we decided to go get some ice cream at this raspa place.

"ha! we beat y'all!" my girlfriend said celebrating. "we only lost because of roshaun!" mattia stated. "mattia shut up!" roshaun said yelling at mattia.

  "in all honesty though, you play really good" alejandro said to my girlfriend. "you play really good as well!" she said to alejandro.

  they complimented each other enough...even though they had only complimented each other once, i still felt a bit of jealousy. i just held her hand to get over it.

  once we got to the raspa place, alejandro wouldn't stop insisting to buy her ice cream, since she hadn't brought any money.

  "no its fine ale i promise!" she told alejandro. "its my treat-" i cut ale off. "i'm her boyfriend i'll pay for her." i said with a serious tone. "damn ok chill," alejandro said confused.

   after we payed for the ice cream, they suggested that we eat there. great. of course, there was more jokes and giggles from my girlfriend and alejandro.

   "mamas, ya vamonos," i told her. "already?" she said making a sad face. "yes already, lets go," i said wanting to leave. "ok well bye guys! hey ale lets go live later on!" she suggested. "ok bet, bye you two!" ale said.

  "that was fun!" she said while we were walking to my house. "not for me" i said in a some what mad tone. "why not baby?"
"no nothing just forget it," . "no baby que paso? was it because i was hanging out with ale?" she asked. i just stayed quiet. "was it?" she asked. once again i didnt respond.

   "amor me and ale are just friends, i love you not him" she said squeezing my hand. "i love you too cariño" i kissed her head. "i still shouldn't have gotten jealous...". " its all good baby, you shouldn't feel bad, i probably would've reacted the same way,but just know that i'll care for you no matter what" she said smiling. "me too cariño"

okey this one actually sucked. 12-27-19