[𝟏] 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝

in which he feels bad for not giving his girlfriend attention...☁️✨

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

     alvaro had invited me over to his house, but i didn't know that the boys would be there too. by that i mean kairi,alejandro, and mattia.

      i honestly had no problem with it, because they are alvaros best friends.

     "amor," i told alvaro. no response. he was just laughing with his friends in the corner. "amor" i said again. and, once again, no response. "alvaro" i said raising my voice a bit.
"ya voy amor" he said. i just nodded.

   5 minutes went by yet he didn't even bother by getting up.  i figured i would just let him come here himself, without me telling him anything.

30 minutes went by and he still didn't get up. i was done with it. i called his name once more, and i got the same response. 'ya voy'. as i said, i was done with it at that point. i got up, left and slammed the door.

  𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

        "ouuuuuu" said mattia. "alvaro what are you doing? go after her idiot!" said alejandro.
"ok ok im going!" i said running out.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"que paso mija?" alvaros mom asked me. "nada, no más me tengo que ir mi mamá me dijo que ya fuera a la casa," i said smiling, trying not to make it seem like i was mad. "oh ok, no te va a llevar alvaro?" she asked me. "no, le dije mejor que se quede," i said. "okay, adios mija!" she told me. "adios!"  i said. once i shut the door i started running back home. i just wanted to go home and be alone.

  𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

    "ama ya se fue mi novia?" i asked.
"si mijo ya se fue," she replied back. "ok gracias!" i said running out the door.

     i could somewhat see her from a distance so i ran a bit faster. once i caught up to her i was out of breath.

    "mi amor...que paso?" i said panting. she just ignored me. "mamas que paso? te hize algo?" i asked again. she just rolled her eyes at me. "que paso cariño? did i do something wrong?" i asked for the third time. "yes, you did do something wrong alvaro." she told me. "what did i do?" i ask completely clueless. 

    "you ignored me and literally forgot about me, thats what you did." she looked hurt. "mamas im so sorry, i didn't mean to," i said feeling horrible. she still looked mad so i went in for a kiss but she just moved her head. "mamas let me give you a kiss" i said making a sad face. she smiled a bit. "a ver, i made you smile" i smiled. "whatever" she smiled. i gave her a kiss and this time she didnt move her head. we pulled back slowly. "te quiero mucho mamas," i told her. "i love you too amor,"

||im sorry if this is sucky, but i thought it was pretty cute so 🥺🖤||
12~26~2019