[𝟓] 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

in which he has his first argument with his girlfriend...💔🌧

𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  she hasn't talked to me for a whole week. and i can't help but cry everyday now. i've tried talking to her but all she does is ignore me. i said sorry so many times i've lost count.

  i had started the argument by saying she was getting to close with mattia. she asked whats so wrong about that and after that i had accused her of flirting with him...and with the other boys too. i don't even know why i said that. i feel like such an idiot looking back at it. she left my house sad, confused, and angry. i felt like such a bad boyfriend. i tried texting her and she doesn't respond, just leaves me on read.

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐚 💞🧸🔗

im sorry.
i didn't mean anything i said.
im so so sorry.
ur my everything, i dont know why i hurt you like this :(
please answer :(
read  6:14 pm

  i felt so bad. if i came out of my room it was only to go to school. that's it. i missed her so much. i tried going to her house and her mom she felt sick so she didn't want anyone to visit her. i knew she wasn't sick, she was mad. and i understand. being accused of flirting with another guy by YOUR OWN boyfriend? pretty messed up. she would ignore me in the hallways, and gave me glares.

  i wanted to see her so badly...so i finally built up the courage to go to her house again.

  i knock at the door and her mom answers it. "hi alvaro, what are you doing here?" she asks me. "i came to say sorry to your daughter, i said something i shouldn't have, and now i cant help but think on how i haven't told her sorry in person...may i?" i explained. she let me in and let me go to her room. i knock at the door. all i hear is a soft 'go away' from her. "okay then," i say turning around. "alvaro?" she says while she walks towards the door.

  i immediately hug her and repeat the word sorry so many times. "im so sorry, you mean the absolute world to me. i have no idea i said the things i said. i take them all back. im sorry" i said. "its okay, but, please just dont let it happen again. i was very hurt because of it."
she says looking into my eyes. i lean down to give her a quick kiss. "wanna go play outside, my dad bought my brother a new soccer ball and i may or may not have stole it.." she says laughing. "sure" i chuckle.

hey guys!, sorry 4 not posting :(. ive just been so busy with skl smh. this one was sucky but im tired so i made it real quick lol. gn i love u all <3333. 01/20/2020