Both of them went downstairs. Anthony was in the kitchen watching some football match on his phone. Maria was on a phone call on the dining table. Benjamin and Aiden were discussing something on the table too. Everyone seamed to stop doing whatever they were doing for a few seconds and stared at the weak looking girl who'd just walked down. Tiara didn't really like the unnecessary attention.

Steven and Tiara directly went into the kitchen and sat on the dining table beside eachother. Tiara fidgeted with her own hands and looked down.

What happened to the bubbly girl we've known all along? Literally everyone thought.

Anne kept a plate of omlette under her nose and caressed her hairs and went back to her work. Tiara didn't wanted to make a scene but she didn't feel like consuming anything even though she'd barely eaten anything in the past 24 hours.

Aiden sighed and sat beside Tiara. He took the fork and cut a small piece on it and held it infront of her mouth. "Open your mouth, Tia.." he ordered, but his voice was soft.

She hesitately opened her mouth and he place the piece in her mouth. Tiara almost couldn't taste anything as she chewed. The taste was sour even though she knew Anne was one of the best cooks she knew.... Apart from her Mom, Gwen. The though itself made her feel sick.

Before she even knew, another piece of omlette was infront of her mouth. Tiara shook her head making a few strands fall on her face.

"You need to eat something, baby," Aiden pleaded and tucked some hairs behind her ears. Tiara gave up on arguing and took the bite into her mouth. A few more minutes of feeding and Tiara felt almost sick.

"I'm full," she said in a quite voice.

Aiden looked down at the omlette and sighed, "you haven't even ate one fourth of the omlette. You need to eat more, sweetheart,"

Tiara shook her head, "I'll throw up," she muttered. 

"Don't force, Aiden," Maria told him. She was almost ready to go to work.

Aiden sighed and kept the fork in the plate making a clanking noise.

There was a glass of water infront of Tiara. She reached for it and took a few sips. Aiden relaxed, atleast she was taking care of herself a bit.

Tiara wanted to ask a question. She was hesitating but tried, "d-dad.."

"Hm.. Yes, baby?" Aiden asked.

"Um.. can I go at Mark's place?"

Aiden thought for a moment, "but—"

"Please," she looked at him with the eyes he couldn't resist. He sighed. He wanted her to rest but it looked like she had other plans.

"Okay, but you'll take one of your brothers too," Tiara nodded. It was fine by her.

"Who wants to go?" Aiden asked looking at his sons, "Ben can't by the way. He has some other work today," he said.

"I can go," Steven said.

"I don't have any problem too," Anthony said, not even sparing a glance at them but heard everything and likewise responded.

"Good," Aiden smiled, "get freshed up and leave with your brothers."

PRIORITIES

Anthony got into the driving seat whilst Steven got into the backseat letting Tiara take over the passenger seat. Anthony put the Google maps on and drove off to Mark's place. Everyone buckled themselves up on their seated and started with the ride.