11

"I'll miss you," Tiara hugged her mother by her side

"I'll miss you," Tiara hugged her mother by her side. Careful of not hurting or squeezing the bumb. It was the middle of the ninth month and her labour date was the next day. The doctors had suggested Gwen to get hospitalised the day before labor so that she doesn't have to struggle when the labour pain starts.

"I'll miss you too my baby," Gwen kissed the top of her daughter's head "I'll be back in two days. And also, your baby sister will be home."

Tiara smiled at her mom, "I'm so excited. I'll come meet you at the hospital tonight,"

"Alright, my baby," Gwen again kissed Tiara's forehead. "be good when I'll be gone,"

"She's always good," Mark commented and put a hand on Tiara's head. "right, munchkin?" He liked to call her names.

Tiara giggled, "yeah, I'll be good. Don't worry,"

Aiden was sitting on the couch. Not paying much attention to them. He put his phone down and looked at Tiara. "Hey, should we leave?" Aiden asked.

"Um yeah, I think we should," Tiara nodded.

Aiden nodded back and stood up and walked towards Gwen, "all the best, Gwen. I'm sure the baby girl is going to be perfect,"

"Thanks, Aiden." Gwen smiled and then looked at Mark, "let's leave, Mark,"

Mark nodded, "let's go," he put his hand on Gwen's back and grabbed her hand with the other and helped her walk out of the house and into the passenger seat of the car.

Tiara and Aiden too left the house. Tiara locked the main door and double checked it. Tiara's mother always instructed her to double check the door when she locks it.

The two made their way into Aiden's car and took their seats in the front.

Tiara was going into the Collins mansion. This time, after one full month. The last time she went there was when the police episode happened.

"Who will take me at the hospital tonight?" Tiara asked in the middle of the ride.

"Probably me or maybe Ben," Tiara nodded.

She nodded and patted the bag which she'd kept on her lap. There were a few pair of clothes and her essentials for the next two days which she'll be spending at her dad's house. She'd also bought Anthony's denim jacket that she wore at the party. She forgot to give it back to him everytime. This time, she remembered and put it in the bag before it was too late.

On the way, her phone buzzed as she got a message. It was from Mason.

Mason: did your mom got hospitalised already?

Tiara: yeah, she just left. I've also left to my dad's house

Mason: alright, tell your mom I wished her luck.