finale

Giggling, Clover swatted the hands of her boyfriend, not that he moved when she did. He was standing behind her, his hands slipped under her shirt and groping her chest.

"Ethan!" She laughs again, his lips leaving kisses along her bare shoulders. "Babe, I'm trying to cut some fruit."

"Piece?" He hums, opening his mouth wide. She rolls her eyes and turns around to feed him a piece of watermelon. "Thank you, baby."

"Don't you have a tattoo appointment to be getting to?" Clover asks, turning back around to move the fruit into a bowl. "You're gonna be late if you don't go. You know my place is further than yours is."

Ethan groans, pulling her backside up against him again. "Yeah... but I just wanna stay here and kiss you."

"Mm, well, I have work in a bit, but I can come by yours after?" Clover suggests. After a lot of meetings and discussions, they agreed to let Clover stay on. She's currently not allowed to meet with any new clients, but that worked out in her favor since it gave her more time off. "What tattoo are you getting anyway?"

"Not sure yet," he shrugs, stealing a mango chunk. "...maybe a four-leaf clover?"

Clover's eyes widen and she chokes on the fruit in her mouth. "Ethan, oh my god, absolutely not. That's just bad luck, babe."

"Fine," he grins. The idea was mostly a joke, though he wasn't opposed to it. He didn't care if it was stupid. "Though four-leaf clovers are supposed to be good luck... but maybe I'll get a little mask added to my thigh. I want something that reminds me of you."

"You're crazy," she laughs. "Now, go! I love you."

Ethan leans down to kiss her before rushing out the door. Clover rolls her eyes, grabbing his keys from the counter where he left them and waiting for him to come back. He appears in her doorway again, sheepish look on his face as she tosses them.

Sighing, she retreats to her couch to watch some Netflix before going into work. Tonight was her monthly dinner with Brian. Though she missed last months, taking care of Ethan after his accident.

He had pretty much fully recovered now, as long as he didn't smash his ribs against anything again. The bruises had completely faded.

Clover went to dinner, and then swung by her apartment to grab some stuff, picking up Ethan's phone charger he forgot while there. She also changed into something more comfortable, and then went to go see him.

"Hey, Clover," Gray waves as she walks in. "I think he's in the shower."

"Gray! How's the girl?" She grinned. He hadn't directly said anything, to her or Ethan, but he'd sneak out randomly, or come home early in the morning, so it was obvious.

"She's good. But don't say shit to Ethan yet, because if he hears it from you first I'll never hear the end of it," he shakes his head. "We're still just hanging out. But I'll tell him if he ever shuts up about you."

"Unlikely. I'm pretty great," she shrugs, walking down the hall.

Grayson just laughs as she walks into Ethan's room, which was empty as expected. With a smirk, she put her stuff down and stripped out of her clothes.

Silently walking toward the bathroom, she shut the door. To her surprise, Ethan was already jerking off.

"F-fuck," he groaned, leaning against the shower wall. Clover's eyes widened at the sight of him through the foggy glass shower door. She knocked carefully on it. "C-Clover!"

"Started without me, babe?" She hums. "Mind if I join you?"

Wordlessly, he nods, hand still gripping himself but his eyes devouring every inch of her as she climbed in the shower with him. His cheeks were hot-from being caught, the shower steam, and what he was doing.