Part 13 [Final Part]

Sungjong POV

          Over the next few weeks, things seemed to get better. Like Sungyeol had said, the fans seemed to be more accepting of the fact that I was dating.

        Some fans even noticed that I started to wear the ring the fan had given me. At other events, fans started to voice their support for me and Noona. I was really happy.

        Then a picture of me and Manager Skye made it's way online. Apparently, the fans noticed that 'he' was wearing the other ring.

        Noona and I read through the comments and couldn't help but laugh.

        ~Is Sungjong really gay?~

        ~Why is Manager Skye wearing Sungjong's ring?~

        ~Is he really just a manager or is he Sungjong's lover?~

        The next day, Skye Noona decided that she should dress appropriately to answer the questions that were obviously troubling the fans.

        Noona came out of her room and the guys started whistling. She looked gorgeous!

        "Are you sure you want to do this?" the President asked. He had decided to come over when we told him what we were going to do.

        "It was only a matter of time Uncle. I think the fans have a right to know the truth too."

        The President sighed "I guess I should head to the office to prepare a statement since I don't think I'm going to be able to stop you. Just promise me that you will be careful. I don't want you getting hurt. Your mother would kill me!"

        "Don't worry" she smiled. "We'll be careful."

        The President left for the office and we took off for our schedule.

        When we arrived at our schedule, there were already a ton of fans waiting outside for us. The guys got out first and started waving to the fans. I gave Noona a peck on the lips and asked "You ready?"

Skye POV

        "As I'll ever be" I replied.

        Sungjong got out first, smiled and waved at the fans. I took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh before climbing out as well.

        The fans were shocked at first, but then they started screaming.

        Sungjong and I expected this. He walked over to me and held my hand before giving me a kiss. Then he led the way inside the building and the rest of the guys followed us in.

        Today they had an interview scheduled before one of the music programs. After what just happened, I'm sure the program staff is going to be changing the questions.