Part 3

Skye POV

        After packing my large suitcase, I decided to wash up and take a nap. I hadn't realized how tired I actually was. I guess I was still a little jet lagged. I don't know how long I had been asleep, when I was awoken by my phone.

        "Hello?" I groggily answered it.

        "We just got back to the dorm, so you can come any time now."

        "Right" I replied. "I'll be there shortly."

        I quickly gathered my things and headed over to their dorm. I really hope that they have a spare room that I can use so that I don't have to share with the guys.

        I arrived at their dorm and their manager called for them to come out and greet me. I wasn't surprised that they were shocked to see me. After all, I wasn't expecting to be their manager either.

        "I thought you said that you weren't going to be working with us?" one of them asked.

        "Yeah, well I guess things changed" I chuckled nervously. "I'm Song Skye and I'll be your new manager."

        The one who had spoken before, called the guys over to him and they all bowed and said "We are Infinite."

        "I'm Sunggyu, the leader" the guy said after they made their group introduction.

        "I'm Woohyun, lead vocals" another smiled.

        "He's also known as Nam Grease. You'll see why soon enough" another chuckled. "I'm Hoya. I'm in charge of dancing."

        "I'm Dongwoo" another had a wide gummy smile. "I'm the rapper."

        "I'm Sungyeol and I'm in charge of height" the tallest guy said and I couldn't help but giggle a little.

        "I'm the visual of the group; L, but you can call me Myungsoo" a rather good looking guy said.

        "I'm the lemon candy Maknae Sungjong" the troublemaker from earlier said with a smile.

Sungjong POV

        "Well now that we are done with the introductions, we should find a place for you to sleep" Youngjun said as he looked at us.

        "Hyung can stay in my room" I quickly said and the guys all looked at me like I had two heads.

        "That's okay" Manager Skye nervously stuttered. Did someone tell him about me? "I can just sleep on the couch."

        "Manager Youngjun usually sleep there" Sunggyu said.