Part 7

Sungjong POV

        We managed to finish our schedule without any other incidents with Hyung's EX. We returned to the dorm and collapsed onto the couches.

        "Ya! You guys have to wash up first!" Hyung screamed at us.

        "Sorry Skye, but I've got plans tonight. I'll be back in the morning to pick the guys up. You can handle them right?"

        He looked at us and smirked "Don't worry, I've got this under complete control."

        I didn't like the way he said it so I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to wash up before he had a chance to 'convince' me.

        I'll admit his methods were very unorthodox, but they worked extremely well. To get the guys to wake up in the morning, he'd put ice down their shirts and boxers. To get us to eat healthier, he'd make some of our favorite foods with alternative ingredients. Needless to say, we were surprised when our favorite dishes didn't taste quite right. Still they weren't bad.

        I'd hate to see how he was going to get the other guys to wash up. Knowing him, Hyung probably has some master scheme.

        I got out of the bathroom and the guys were all on their knees begging Hyung to go easy on them. When they saw me, they all rushed for the open bathroom and locked themselves inside.

        Hyung started laughing at the sight and I couldn't help but chuckle along with him. Glad I decided to go first.

        "What about you Hyung?" I asked.

        He looked at me and said "Don't you know I always take care of myself after I take care of you?"

        I chuckled a little "Forgot about that."

        He went to the entry and tidied up the shoes that were thrown about. Then he went to the kitchen and cleaned the lunchboxes that we had used today. He even began preparing a snack for when the guys finished cleaning.

        I never really paid attention to everything Hyung does for us. It'll be sad when he isn't here anymore. I'll miss him.

        Wait! What am I thinking? Why would it be sad? Why would I miss him? It will just go back to how it normally is! That's all!

Skye POV

        Sungjong was just standing in the middle of the room lost in thought again. What has been bothering him lately?

        "Ya! Sungjong!" I called out to him.

        He looked over at me and said "Yes Hyung?"

        "Can you grab these and put them on the table for when the guys are finished?"

        "Sure" he replied and grabbed the plates I had prepared.

        The guys came out and immediately dug into the snack. While they were all distracted I grabbed my stuff and casually snuck into the bathroom to wash up.

        After a nice warm shower, I wiped the fog off the mirror and took a good look at myself. It really is difficult living with a bunch of guys, but I'm definitely going to miss having them around. I threw on my change of clothing and returned to the living room where the guys were watching a movie.

        I looked at them and smiled. "I don't mind you watching a movie, but just remember you guys have a schedule in the morning. I don't want to have to wake you guys up" I chuckled a little.

        "Don't worry, Hyung!" Sunggyu sat up straight. "We'll be up! We promise!" he said and all the others nodded in agreement.

        With that said, I turned and went to lay down in my room.

Sungjong POV

        The movie ended, but I didn't want to go to bed. For some reason, I got nervous about sharing my bed with Hyung. I know that he would never do anything to hurt me, but knowing that he is gay made me feel bad. I mean, I basically forced him to share my room and bed when he had originally objected to it. I know that he was only trying to be considerate back then, but now I felt like a bad guy for making him uncomfortable.

        "Aren't you coming to bed?" I heard Hyung ask and looked up to see him standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

        "I think I'll just stay out here tonight" I nervously responded.

        "Are you crazy? It's freezing out here! Come to bed" he insisted and grabbed my hand.

        "I said I don't want to!" I screamed at him. After realizing what I did, I felt embarrassed.

        "Sorry" he was shocked. "I didn't mean to force you, but you should really sleep in bed. I don't want you getting sick just as your promotions are finishing up."

        "It's not that" I tried to explain myself. "I just felt bad that I forced you to sleep in my room all this time."

        He chuckled a little "Is that what's been bothering you all this time?" I nodded. "Silly boy" he ruffled my hair. "If it really bothered me that much, I would have already found somewhere else to sleep. Besides, I've gotten so used to having you beside me that I'm worried that I won't be able to sleep without you." He leaned closer and whispered "Maybe I should kidnap you and bring you home with me." Then he chuckled and said "Just kidding!" He smiled and took my hand in his "Now, come on! Let's go to bed."

        Thankfully he turned before he could see me blush. He led me to our room and climbed in bed. I turned the light off and climbed in next to him.

        No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. So after Hyung fell asleep, I got up and went to Sungyeol's and Myungsoo's room.

        Sungyeol woke up and looked at me like I had gone crazy. "What's going on?" he asked.

        "Can I sleep here tonight?" I asked shyly.

        "Uh, sure. I guess that would be okay" he replied in an unsure tone. I guess I kind of deserved it, because I was really mean to the guys before.

        "Thanks Hyung" I smiled as I ran over and climbed in next to him.