Part 10

Skye POV

        I had been running around everywhere that Sungjong and I had ever been together.

        "When I get a hold of him....." I mumbled to myself as I reached his voicemail for the umpteenth time.

        I was now walking along the river where he had said he liked to go when he had a lot on his mind.

        "I hope he remembered to bring a coat. It's getting chilly" I said as I began shivering. Of all the things, my uncle would forget to give me a coat.

        I tried to dial his number once more. As the phone began to ring, I heard his ringtone sound not too far from where I was. I looked around and saw him standing down by the water.

        "Ya!" I shouted at him as I disconnected the call and ran towards him. "Sungjong! What the hell were you thinking?" I screamed at him.

Sungjong POV

        After wandering around for most of the evening, I finally decided to go to the river. It was my favorite place after all. Hyung and the other members and managers had been trying to call me all night, but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Just as I was finally relaxing, I heard someone shout "Ya!"

        I looked up and they were pointing at me. They ran closer and I saw that it was a girl. Great! why does a fan have to see me like this?

        "Sungjong! What the hell were you thinking?" they screamed at me.

        Wait a minute, I recognize this voice "Hyung?"

        "Who else would it be?" they snapped back.

        Was this really Hyung? Damn he's hot! "W...why are you dressed like that?" I asked. Not that I minded. He really looked good dressed as a girl.

        He looked at himself and sighed. "It's complicated" he replied. "Do you want to explain what you were thinking running away from the dorm like that?"

        "Are you going to bring me back?" I pouted.

        "Is something wrong? Are the other members being mean to you?"

        "It's not that" I sighed. "It just feels stuffy there."

        He looked around and said "Come with me."

        "Where are we going?" I asked.

        "My apartment isn't too far from here. We can go there and talk."

        "Okay!" I smiled as I grabbed his arm and followed him to his place.