Part 5

Sungjong POV

          The weeks seemed to fly by quicker than ever. The fans had come to accept Hyung and I think he even got himself his own group of fans. Well, I have to admit, he is rather good looking so it's no wonder the fans like him.

        Hyung's always kind to the fans. He tries his best not to yell at them and I think that is why they all seem to behave when he is around. What's really surprising is that we don't seem to get mobbed as much when he is the one leading us through a pack of fans.

        I can't believe this promotional period is almost over. I'm going to miss hanging out with him after a long day.

        It was another day packed with schedules. We were all tired, but we knew that in a couple of days it would all be over. We climbed out of the van and put on a smile for the fans that were waiting outside.

        "Skye!" Youngjun called out "Can you collect the gifts today? I've got to discuss something with the station."

        "Okay!" Hyung called back. Then he turned to me and handed me the bag of food he had made this morning. "You guys go ahead and get ready. Sungjong is in charge of the food and he can only give you yours if you get changed."

        The guys all sighed because they knew that I wouldn't give them anything unless they did what they were told to do by Hyung.

        We slowly made our way into the building, waving at the fans as we passed. Just as we were about to go inside, I looked at Hyung as he was collecting the gifts and saw some guy approach him. Hyung stood up and the guy started hugging him.

        "Come on Sungjong!" Sunggyu Hyung called out, knocking me back to my senses.

        "Coming!" I shouted as I ran to catch up with them. I wonder who that guy was?

Skye POV

        After the guys started to walk away, I got to work collecting the gifts for them. Thankfully, the Inspirits are very organized. They passed the gifts forward and the fan club president came forward to help me place them in the bin.

        As I was placing a gift in the bin, one of the fans asked "Manager Song, are you and Sungjong dating?"

        I looked up in shock "What? Why would you think that?"

        The girls just giggled. Then the fan club president spoke up "Actually, I was wondering the same thing."

        "Seriously?"

        "Well, he has been acting very different since you started working for them, so we thought that maybe you guys were an item" she said.

        I couldn't help but cough "I'm his manager."