Part 11

Skye POV

        The following morning, I woke to my phone ringing. "Hello?"

        "We have a problem" my uncle said.

        "Why? What's going on?"

        "Some fans saw you with Sungjong last night and took pictures. They're all over the internet now."

        "What?" I screamed in shock and Sungjong looked at me confused.

        "The netizens are speculating that Sungjong was dating and they got into an argument last night at the river. Thankfully the pictures aren't too clear, so they shouldn't be able to tell that it's you."

        "What are we going to do?"

        "I've already called the dorm and told the other members to come to the office. I was told that Sungjong is still with you."

        "Yeah, he stayed at my apartment last night because it was too late to send him back to the dorm."

        "I need you to bring him to the office as well. We need to discuss what happened and make an official announcement."

        "I understand. We'll be there shortly." I hung up the phone and looked at Sungjong.

        "What's going on?"

        "Apparently, some fans saw us at the river last night and took some pictures. We need to go to the office now."

        Sungjong lowered his head and pouted "I'm sorry Noona."

        I leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek "Don't be sorry. It's my fault for not changing before running around looking for you. Now get up and get dressed."

Sungjong POV

        I sighed as I did as Noona told me to. I still felt bad though. If I hadn't run away from the dorm, this never would have happened.

        Noona called for a taxi and we headed to the office. When we arrived, Sunggyu and the others were already waiting for us.

        They rushed over to me and Sunggyu asked "Are you okay?"

        "Yes Hyung" I replied.

        "Do you want to tell us anything?" he asked.

        "I'm sorry" I lowered my head. "I didn't think things would turn out like this."

        "It's okay" Sunggyu patted my shoulder. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure the President will have a plan."