"Y'all tie this nigga up and put him in my trunk. I'll call the clean up crew." I said and they nodded.

I heard 3 gunshots come from upstairs and I ran up there, 2 steps at a time.
I got to Legend's room to find Armani on the floor bleeding out.
"What happened?" I said and opened Legend's closet door.

I looked at him and he was in the corner shaking with his phone in his hands.

Call me crazy for giving a 5 year old a phone, but he needs it for situations like this. I'm not always around him so I can't save him right then and there.

He had no clothes on except his draws. I picked him up and he winced.
I turned on the light and seen he had scars and bruises all over his body.
I started seeing red.

"Bitch what the fuck did you do to my son?!" I said and kicked her in the side.
She coughed and started laughing. "Fuck that bastard. I only had him because I wanted to be with you. Fuck that little piece of shit." She said slowly.
I balled up my fist and stomped her face 3 times before Jayla shot her in the head.

Jayla put the gun in her back pocket and I called the head of my clean up crew.
"Aye I know it's late but I got a mess for y'all to clean up. I'll text you the address. It's a big mess so bring about 10 people. I'll pay y'all extra since it's so late. Come to the trap when y'all done yo pick up y'all money." I said into the phone.
"We'll be right there boss." He said and I hung up.

I started rocking Legend over my shoulder while he was crying. Jayla gave me a blanket and I wrapped him in it.
"It's okay son, it's over now. She's not gonna hurt you no more." I said in his ear.
He held me tighter and started crying harder.
"Let it out baby." Jayla said and rubbed his back.

We made it outside, P and Smoke were waiting on us.
"Jayla? I know this is asking for a lot but can you take him home for me? I gotta go to the trap." I said and she nodded.

"Of course. Anything for my little baby." She said and took him from me.
I kissed his forehead, "I'll be home soon son. Jayla gone take you home, okay? Take Smoke's car." I said and he nodded and snuggled into her shoulder.

"I'll be at the house in a couple hours. Y'all be safe driving back." I said and she shook her head.
"No, you be safe. I got him. Make sure you make it back home to your son. And y'all be safe too." She said to Smoke and P and they nodded.

"Gimme a kiss." I said poking my lips out.
She leaned up and pecked my lips twice and she got in Smoke's car and drove off.

I walked to my car and I seen the clean up crew pull up deep as hell. Richy, the head of the crew got out and nodded his head to me and I nodded back.
I got in the car with Smoke and we drove off.

5 minutes later we pulled in the trap. We all got out and carried the nigga into the basement and tied him up to a chair.
I shot right passed his ear and his eyes shot open.

He looked around, "where am I?"
"It don't matter, it's why you're here." I said and he looked at the three of us.

"Who sent you?" I said getting straight to the point.
"What are you talking about?" He groaned out.
"P get some salt." I said and he nodded and walked out.
The nigga's eyes widened.

"What's your name lil nigga?" Smoke said and he started sweating.
He started looking around back and fourth and I knew he was gonna lie.
Before he could even answer I shot him in his food making his scream.

"Don't fucking lie to me. I can tell when you're lying." I said calmly.
He sighed, "my name is Cameron."
"Now ima say this one more fucking time. Who sent you." I said slowly.