Lucky x Helena 'requested'

Requested by ReawZZ
。Lucky
I always was captivated by how helena the mind's eye is able to be in matches and do it whether she has done it successfully or not and by that i think i have already fallen for her even if she knows it or not i will still try to get her attention. I blush just at the thought of me and her together and it makes me go excited! I am so gonna win her heart with my might and in the matches where she is with friendly hunters male or female i try my best not to be jealous and she giggles when she notices! Oof my heart! O//////O !

。Helena
I'm the mind's eye and i am technically yes blind and trust me i have been in so much matches i lost count of how much i had when players use me or not and lately i don't think anyone uses me much amd when i see hunters go friendly i love to hang around them and play with them or interact with them and i noticed lucky guy has been trying not to be jealous about it hehehe he cute! I wonder what he is jealous about hehehe i am so gonna find out. Once the match was over i went to my room and got a silent walking stick different from the one i use in the matches and i sneakily got into lucky guy's room cabinet and saw him ente his room and he wrote his diaries amd he flipped his pencil/pen back to the holder and he began talking to himsel about how he likes and fell for me and so much more which made me a blushing mess and i think i accidently made noise as he got spooked and looking around then he ran into the living room stuttering about his room being haunted and i came to them and said it was me and then i patted lucky guy to cool him down wow he sure is easily scared haha it will be sooo much fun!

。lucky
I heard some noises and thought i heard it from my window when i saw nothing and all of a sudden i got so scared and ran into the living room to tell the survivors there that my room might be haunted when i heard laughing and saw helena coming towards us laughing hard at me and wow i was tricked into thinking it was a ghost or hunter after me from off match hours like seriously? But what can i say i still love her foolery an i hugged her and carried her while teasing her with word-teasing and she laughs at me every now and then cuz of it and we kept on entertaining ourselves in my room and then she pins me to the bed saying "i wasn' blind y'know?" I blushed realising what she said as she trails her hand down my neck to my collarbone and playfully nibble at it making me turned on and she sat on my crotch area making me more aroused and she undressed my pants and her panties too then she rubbed her clit on my cock which i started panting in heat cuz i did not want to sound like a moaning submissive "moan for me lucky~" she whispered hotly as she licked my ear tip on my right as i started moaning while stroking her ass then she inserted my cock into he her clit as she started straddling me and riding me which i felt great pleasure from her clit rubbing against my cock in her i moaned more and more as she grinned and started going up and down as i lied down on the bed with her on top of me an she gave me all her cute moans,i couldn't hold back and i released into her as she lets out a satisfied moans and goes to shower as i cleaned the bed then went to shower as i stared at her boobs then i cleaned her clit for her before i entered my tongue in to taste her as she giggles at the ticklish sensation in her as laughing tears and pleasure fille her up and she cummed into me, i was surprised she can release like a guy and she panted looking at me "i want to eat me~" so i still with her release in my mouth kissed her "mmmhmm~" she looks like she loves it and then i took the chance to enter her again and this time i go in and out up and down as she lets out moans, gaspings and pants they all sounded hot to me as i went further into her and faster she faces pleasure in the pain as she gave the lewd pleasure pain face she really likes the way i do it, i released and pulled out and then she cleaned herself  then she rubbed her boobs at my cock as she licks me in the shower then when she cleaned her ass i entered into her as it hurts a bit she slowly adjusted and i went slow at first then gradually harder and faster as she gave cries of pleasures and after i released i pulled out of her then i cleaned my cock then she blow jobs my cock as i pant and moan at the sensation of her tongue it felt ticklish, warm, wet and pleasurable and when she licked my cock tip i blushed full red as she played her tits rubbing at it then her tongue tip, man it felt too great to me as i laughed and moaned at the same time and i cummed into her mouth and then i kissed her i tasted myself and blushed at the taste it was ok as we both showered and then changed and slept together and miss nightingale excused us from the matches for around 1 week so we took it to have sex from monday to friday hehehe we loved the way it felt~