Joseph x male name: Lang x Kevin cowboy and norton

。Joseph Klain
I was in the game for i don't know how long already and it is kind of boring or depressing but when i act friendly to survivors they sometimes friend me back, enchantress however liked to stun me for fun and its annoying, the other survivors become toxic to her if she does that often on a hunter as they hate that kind of behaviour from her and i noticed that  a male player of this game has been using me as a hunter and targets enchantress or kiting survivors the most and he is an expert at taking them down when he uses me so i was interested in him and i hacked the game app to be able to meet the players so i went to meet him and his name is lang as he told me his name is ryuenji lang and he gave me the french greet so i accepted it and then showed him the manor itself and way to the survivors rooms and then the hunters rooms which awed him as the game app itself don't show much of how it looks other than lobby rooms and matches, even in deduction quests especially gardener, forward they still don't show much and lang was breathing in the atmosphere when he saw the kiting survivors and his face darkened as he hates them when he used me he could feel my pain, that's what i guessed and also he keeps looking at me every now and then, which I pretended not to know as I silently walked into my room with Lang behind me as he don't want to make it so obvious, hehehe this game between us is so interesting I want to keep doing it but at the same time he wants to be a hunter, heh sneaky eh hehehe well well I shall do my things too, lets see...about 21matches Imma wanna die now TAT please have mercy on our backs TvT, Lang's doing great in his first match and I was tasked to be with him and it seemed that I was only allowed one time in duo match to help him out 0o0, ryuenji Lang was in the picture, and he loves to use earphones almost 24/7 so I was pretty much thinking if it is one of his abilities, I didn't think so much when I dealt with my matches, during which cowboy went to loop his whip like thing to get the survivors and his hands are always are on their ass I'm like wtf?! cuz he got me and he keeps groping my ass, ok who's the hunter now! I struggled, damn his strong grip, I can't get down, my face was blushing with angry embarrassment as Norton prospector did his magnet stuff and got my ass saved I hit Kevin and wasn't in the mood to hunt survivors, so Aesop Carl embalmer, Kevin cowboy, Norton prospector, Naib mercenary were the survs for this match and I could care less, I gave Norton a little kiss before I tapped I surrender as the match ended but before that he pouted he wanted me to have fun on the roller coaster with him in the moonlit river amusement park in the map, I was thinking next time cuz I was focuzing on Lang and he was in his room writing diaries of his own type that he wanted to do so I retreat to my room silently as I wanted to rest but Norton sneaked into my room and gave me a big hug and grinned at me and showed me Felix Campbell which is his cousin which also had that mark on his face but it is a mark caused by wild animals and he was my actual first love, Aesop wasn't the one and he is focused on the deads so I was more focused on the guys that are currently chasin' me so lets see, "Lang, Felix, cowboy, prospector, ripper, wu chang and embalmer. As for Hastur the feaster he and I occasionally have hot sex and make out sessions, oh and I am Joseph Klain not desaulnier as my family and his are close friends so yea there you go, there are now 2 different parts of the game one is ex hunters n survivors the other are the new ones, so there is famous royal wu chang and joseph klain me, so yea except I'm not a photographer at all, I do battles so I have swords and daggers unlike joseph desaulniers so there you go!

。Ryuenji Lang

I stared at the joseph that I have never seen before, his body and clothes fashion are so spectaculiar as he is dressed ready to kill with swords, daggers and real magic, like a real demon, that's it he must be a demon! I am so gonna be in love with him ooh! I followed him everywhere like literally cuz! I have a crush on him now! I want him! I need him! I kept looking at him every now and then cuz I wanted to make it obvious to him and then make it look like I am shy about it around him, and ooh I think he noticed as he did earlier turn around bent down and panted hotly down my neck "cute boy'' that made me a melting mess on the inside as my face flushed and my pants reacted to it, ''nevermind oh never mind! Lang calm down! you need to finish your matches of the day!'' player Lang reminded himself not to be too lost in the heated moments as he picked his device and then used joseph klain the idv special version and he bought the royal wu chang which unlocks all the special skins for first time players of this ex version, only some knows about it he thought as he saw loyal players on there, the royal wu chang is with Bezemeth which is a ember demon and is addicted to annoying the royal wu changs and making out with them later which they don't mind, they have the most skills ever just like joseph that I am playing now and the speed of theirs is wow! joseph's too! he is amazing too! and I heard that wu chang and joseph are the same originally so I was super excited!

。Norton

I was in the earlier match and I did not allow enchantress to come as I know she will act toxic for fun and the players make her worse towards the poor hunters then in the corner of my eyes I saw cowboy, Kevin foolin' around with ex ver joseph and he got the hunter not the survivors which I thought was weird as its not supposed to happen so after hearing joseph's annoyed growls at cowboy I threw a magnet there and Kevin got boomed and joseph thanks me and kisses me a little which he was friendly afterwards but will scamper away from cowboy hissing that's too damn cute! I want him so bad now! aah I must get to him, man I want to play with him, he was sick of Kevin so he tapped I surrender these two words, I pouted at him when we left to the manor, luckily no one got hurt, he did the ok signal upside down and I blushed as I sneaked into his room!

。Kevin

I wanted to try see if my whip can get the hunter so I threw it around which annoyed a hit Aesop as he was grabbed and I let him go as he smacked me in my ass as I scooted near the hunter and grabbed him! success! he was enraged as he let out French curses as I laughed and rubbed my hands on his ass and he then moaned out a surprised yelp and then he growled in anger which amused me but Norton went with his magnet that saved joseph's ass aww man I wanted him to myself oh well..hehehehehe next time!

。Aesop

Damn this weird ass cowboy such a naughty dude as I, naib and Norton finished the ciphers ugh what the hell were the hunter and that damn Kevin doing! sheesh Imma go do the exit gates ish... as I successfully did it, the hunter tapped I surrender, and I go " are you fucken kidding me?!!" fine, this is all drama in my daily matches welcome to Aesop's weird ass game life -_-..

。Naib

Well me and Aesop along with Norton are doing the ciphers and one by one were done, but it doesn't feel right that the hunter would ignore us so I checked in my hiding spot and was grossed out that Kevin groped the hunter's ass when he "grabbed" the hunter joseph well not that joseph, its the Klain one, so I mentioned it to Norton to save that hunter's ass and shortly after being a little friendly, the hunter surrendered in annoyance at Kevin and I feel bad bout that cuz he is clearly harassed by kevin so I told this to miss nightingale and she scolded Kevin but allowed his whip to grab hunters WHAT DA FUCC???....

~~~~~~

Joseph got into a heated sex session with Norton as Norton started riding joseph the dirty lewd way which made him mewl in pleasure doubled over the normal pleasure they had up to 5 rounds and then joseph pant-moaned out to get kevin the cowboy over, kevin smirked when he heard joseph wants his D so he went over sneakily and he stripped in front of joseph when he arrived and he rubbed his D clean first cuz he want joseph to be safe hehe caring kevin eh? he then stroked joseph at his hair and chin and joseph gad a lewd satisfied smile and licked his tongue around kevin's fingers and sucked on it as he signaled to Norton to kiss him so Kevin inserted his D into joseph's sweet spot in his ass while groping at his ass rubbing his hands in a circling way which is making joseph's D throb in a tingling sensation as he loved the sensation so he moaned and cummed onto the sheets and he took off his clothes and he is completely naked and he moaned into kevin's ear giving him ear rape then he swirled and licked his tongue around kevin's ear lewdly which kevin grinned and stroked joseph's tits as joseph was a hot moaning mess in this heated sex session with Norton and Kevin then Norton rubbed his D on joseph's ass cheeks and the feeling was making joseph feeling higher in love pleasure and he was much more gay than before, kevin had his D blowed by the best D sucker ever and he gave out satisfied voicey moans which all 3 moaned together as they released onto the sheets, and Norton waited till kevin left to kiss joseph hotly and passionately and then he inserted and gave rough sex and cummed so much seed to make sure that Joseph Klain will be pregnant, then he smirked and kissed a sleeping and joseph and went out his room to go and have sex with Ryuenji Lang in his room " ooh sweet! next is Lang and miss nightingale!" he had up to 8 hot sex rounds with Lang they both were a hot mess indeed! Joseph was indeed pregnant when he had confirmed it with the doctor survivor! Miss Nightingale was pregnant with Norton's kids too! So now Norton is known as the most sex loving guy in the manor ever hahaaha! Lang got to have sex after norton was done with him heheehe