Black X (trans) Reader High School AU 2

Request by NewJerseysDevil
。Black
I walked down the road near school after we ended and as I passed, there was some commotion fight going on at a  tavern so I went to find out what happened and then I found the son of the local governor being beaten up and injured so I then quickly intervened so the hit was impacted to me head as blood trickled through the quite deep scratches on my head as Cat guy stared at me confused why I would defend that bastard, then the son questioned me the same with a smirk as he then hugged me from behind and licked my blood, I was shocked as he never did this before and so I turned around and growled then he was shook and went home brisk walking cuz Boi was he scared of my growls they sound like scary echoing thunder⚡ and he is scared of that but he dared not tell his father as he don't want the licking thing to be known and I went home feeling grossed l--l- cried as I hate what he did to me as he also whispered to me when he licked me "you are my toy now, my guard" then I cried harder, the girl I had a crush on might see me differently now and I hated it and I'm getting suicidal when white flew in and saw me like this and he starts to comfort me like my father who was a great man and he was a royal member too, but we were just like normal ones as my mom was a noble commoner just like white, his father royal, his mother commoner but they were really beautiful and looked like feminine males. I miss mine and so does black, our fathers died in a clan war as Wu Chang clan has been defending nantai for years and years and I would have to do so soon, and serve my royal family side like white does, our family is known as blackwhite wy Chang for years well... I will see how things goes then, I also don't know how to face her, that natural trans girl, I heard she specialises in sex change spells.

。White
I saw black at the tavern and I was shocked I don't know why he would be there I tried to get a view of him, I heard him growl that scary thunder like growl and then the son of the disgusting local governor ran out so I got suspicious then I saw black nyoom out of the tavern in a very disturbed expression and there were cuts to his face "到底发生了什么..." I spoke in Chinese as its my natural language so I took off behind me as he landed into his house balcony and went in, so did I, we are living together as friends and brothers as we are relatives

。(y/n)
I was just doing my regular work and all when I got off work after high-school I heard loud noises and then I saw some fights in my workplace and I saw black! Defending that bastard then I was angry when I heard what that bastard said to black fan Wu Jiu and Xie Bi An needs to know so I chased them to their house I don't know how they didn't notice me tho =A=... So once I arrived I spoke in a male voice for Xie Bi An to come out and it was Do Thuy An who came out and she was confused at how I am so she sassied me "who are ya?" she wasnt rude i know as I know that tone, she just wants to scare me, so I replied amazing sass you got there and she went embarrassed haha cute however I love fan wu jiu black and then I asked to meet white to tell him and do thuy an and they were angry and shocked so they exposed this as the tavern had a camera dog which is built in the mechanic dog by French guy Joseph the count of france and we revealed the disgusting act to the bastard's disgusting father and he was shocked and white had a very scary look in his eyes and he demanded to be off with the governor as he feels like all has to stop as they had died once and they don't want any more no more, he then sliced the man and the son and burned them as the king then assigned white as the new governor as he is the rightful governor as those bastards actually were behind it for themselves to do what they want and white thinking about got sick of it and shrieked so he killed them and no one feels bad about those bastards at all and then I saw black and how he's like now and asked Do Thuy An about it and she shakes her head so I approached him and said they are dead and he got shooed and started shaking, so I hugged him, he really needs it and I can tell. Then he said "why love me?! Why! Haha I must be so-mmph?! I shut his mouth up with a kiss and then he blushed in shock =//////= and he then whimpered at the bulge in his pants so I went and grabbed at it and unzipped it and started massaging his cock he moans are sexy i admit and wow i never knew he was the submissive type today hehe it will be fun I can tell! I kissed him and he let me roam around with my tongue and his mouth is undeniably tastes like fresh citrus fruits and the feel is acidic and I loved it as I then entered my cock into him as a girl so he was a moaning hot mess by the time I was done haha now I have you as mine black and he whispers seductively "me too hun~"

🖤🖤 End