Geno growled. "I hate you." He pointed at the mirror. "And I hate myself." He finished before putting his head back down. He heard Reaper chuckle softly. He jumped as he heard Reaper's voice suddenly right next to his head.

"Geno, baby..." Immediately, Geno's face lit up at the new pet name. He didn't even want to lift his head. He jumped as he felt a cold hand ghost over the top of his head. He curled up in the blankets more.

"Why're you out of the mirror?" Geno grumbled, his voice muffled. He heard Reaper chuckle again. He sighed and lifted his head. Reaper floated upside down, his face inches from Geno's. Geno blushed and glared at him. "I hate your stupid fucking eyes." He muttered, laying his head back down.

Reaper blinked before grinning. "That means you love them." He said, slowly drifting until he was right side up. Geno yelped as Reaper's hand fazed through the pillow and lifted his chin. He glared at the other and Reaper stared at him, his blue eyes glowing and swirling. Geno blushed, becoming mesmerized by the shifting shades of blue. "Right, Geno?"

Geno gulped and tore his gaze away, muttering for Reaper to shut the fuck up. Reaper giggled as Geno heard him floating above him. The other hummed softly, the tune haunting and slow. Geno found himself soothed by it. Slowly, without him even realizing it, Geno's body was relaxing. He curled up in the blankets on the bed.

The humming stopped for a moment and he heard Reaper giggle softly. "You are so adorable..." Geno felt his face light up and he buried it back in the pillow. "I'll chase you as long as I need to, Geno... I just want you to be mine..." At those words, Geno groaned in annoyance.

Like he would ever tell this floating douchebag that he liked him back!!! He curled up a little more. He was cold. He jumped as Reaper floated down in front of him and tipped his head. "Geno..." Geno blinked and lifted his head slightly. Reaper blinked at him curiously.

"Why do you hide your head?" Reaper's question caught him off guard and he blinked. He sat up, scowling.

"It's not fucking obvious? You saw it!" Geno snapped angrily. He was very sensitive about his head wound. Reaper blinked.

"I saw a glimpse... What I caught could've been many things, but not enough to warrant constant pixels..." Reaper said, tipping his head. "Will you show me?" Geno sputtered for a moment. He pulled his scarf up. He didn't really like showing people what had happened to him. Reaper blinked before sighing and giving a warm smile. "If you don't wish to show me, that is fine... I'll respect your wishes..."

Reaper closed his eyes and laid his head down on the pillow Geno was holding. His head didn't carry any weight, not causing a single dent in the pillow. Geno stared down at him. The other looked peaceful when he was resting like this.

Being the Grim Reaper, Geno had no doubt that it was a busy job and Reaper probably NEVER slept. He sighed. He felt an odd tugging in his chest. Finally, he made his decision. "Reaper." He stated. The other blinked open his eyes and sat up, tipping his head. Geno avoided his gaze. "I'll show you..." He lifted his hand, but stopped as Reaper reached out and took his wrist.

"Geno, if you do not wish to show me, it's okay..." Reaper said softly. Geno blinked and felt his face heat up as he gently tugged his wrist away, shaking his head.

"No... I'll show you." Geno said quietly, but firmer this time. Reaper drew his hand back and gave a quiet nod. Geno sighed and waved his hand over his face. Slowly, the pixels disappeared, revealing the melted half of his skull.

Geno avoided Reaper's gaze as he stared at the bed. For a few moments, Reaper didn't say anything. Geno felt a pit in his nonexistent stomach. He hated that melted part of himself. He jumped as Reaper spoke. "Geno." He looked up at the other. Reaper, to his surprise, still stared down at him with that warm gaze and soft smile.

"You heard me before, didn't you?" Reaper asked softly. "When I said that every part of you was beautiful to me? Even the ones you don't think could be beautiful to anyone?" Reaper blinked as Geno blushed and raised his hand. Reaper caught it gently, taking it and intertwining their fingers. He held it with his other hand and pulled it up to his teeth. He gently pressed Geno's trembling fingers to his teeth.

Geno felt a shaking warmth go through his torso, despite his cold hand. He didn't like exposing himself like this, but for some reason, Reaper made him feel much more comfortable about it. The other's view of him hadn't changed. He still watched Geno with that same warm (probably perverted) look.

Reaper sighed. He reached out and cupped Geno's cheek. Geno stared at him. He didn't know why, but he could feel something rising in his throat and Geno was shocked to feel tears welling up in his remaining eyesocket. He was fighting to hold them back.

"If you cry now, I will never speak of it to another SOUL." Reaper said quietly. Geno stared at him. Normally, he would've told Reaper to go fuck himself, but he felt overwhelmed. He lowered his head. The first tear slipped out and he clasped Reaper's hand.

He watched through a teary eye as Reaper closed his eyes. He seemed to focus and Geno jumped in shock as Reaper's transparency vanished and he seemed to become solid. He opened his eyes and they were just as vivid as before. Geno blushed as Reaper pulled Geno against him, having him lean against his chest.

"Go ahead..." Reaper said quietly. Geno ducked his head. He felt Reaper rest his chin on top of his skull, before pulling back and pressing his teeth to it. Geno continued to cry softly, sheltered in Death's arms.