A Vague Question

Geno was still right where Reaper had left him. The anomaly had fell asleep against the mirror, his back against it. Reaper drifted up to him from inside of the mirror curiously. "You always sleep for so long, darling... Did I actually kill you...?" He wondered softly.

He reached out of the mirror and hugged Geno from behind. The other didn't resist or yell at him and Reaper wanted to squeal. He leaned forward and nuzzled the back of Geno's neck. "Cute... adorable... and all mine..." Reaper murmured, pressing his teeth repeatedly to the back of Geno's neck. He felt the other squirm quietly and he chuckled softly. Well, Geno certainly wasn't dead.

Reaper wanted to hold the other like this forever. He hummed and pushed himself out of the mirror, moving to the front of Geno. The other had a soft red blush on his face. Reaper smiled softly and cupped the other's cheek, leaning forward and gently pressing his teeth all over Geno's face.

The other only blushed and squirmed more. Reaper pulled back. He sighed and leaned forward, pressing their teeth together. Geno was pinned back against the mirror, Reaper gently kissing him. Geno's cheeks were a soft red.

Reaper pulled back and Geno inhaled shakily. Reaper took the opportunity and leaned forward, entangling their tongues. Geno let out muffled noises against him and Reaper smiled. He pulled back, leaving Geno red-faced and panting. Reaper grinned, his own cheeks a soft, dark blue.

"You're so perfect, darling..." Reaper whispered softly, slipping back behind Geno and retreating into the mirror. He hugged Geno from behind again, resting his head on Geno's shoulder and rubbing their cheeks together. "Every part of you is beautiful to me... even the parts you don't think could be beautiful to anyone..."

He sighed softly. The grandfather clock chimed and Reaper's eyes flashed. He hesitated before he pulled back from Geno and grabbed his scythe, which had been floating next to him. "I have to work, darling. I'll return soon..." With that, Death whisked away.

——————————

Geno waited a few more minutes before opening his eye. He quickly scrambled up and threw himself onto the bed before burying his face in a pillow and letting out a muffled scream. "What the FUCK?!"

Geno sat up in the bed, covering his mouth. His entire face was bright red. He'd woken up to Death giving him a French Kiss. He could still taste the coldness on his tongue.

The most shocking and disturbing thing about it was that Geno hadn't even hated it. He felt shame flush his face. He'd had to restrain himself from kissing Reaper back. He let out a shaky sigh, glowing red mist being released from his mouth. He was so angry. At Reaper, for saying those kinds of things to him. And at himself, for allowing himself to be attracted to the other.

"Who the FUCK falls in love with the GRIM REAPER???" He asked out loud. He let the question ring around the room before it hit him and he flopped down, burying his face in his pillow. He spoke, his voice muffled. "I do..."

Geno remained like that for several minutes, trying to recall why he'd fallen in love with Death. For some reason, his mind wasn't pulling anything up. He sighed. "Why am I like this...?" He said, burying his face deeper into the pillow. He jumped as he heard tapping and lifted his head to look over at the mirror.

Reaper smiled at him, raising a skeletal hand and waving. Geno responded by flipping him off and Reaper smiled, seeming amused. Reaper spoke in that soothing voice. "Darling, what's wrong?" He asked, drifting quietly in the mirror. His ice blue eyes pierced right into Geno.