Talking to Y/N; J.K.:I need to make things right.

Start from the beginning

'Oh my, he had manners' Jin thought.

  RM smiled and shook his hand.
'Finally got the hand shake I've been so desperately wanted all those interviews ago.' The leader thought.
"Of course, we were very surprised when our manager had said your brother's had reached out and asked for us to stop by to surprise you. I speak of all of us when I say we are honored to meet you as well."

"You look really good."a deep voice told Y/N in his slight broken English, this made Y/N's cheeks grow warm at the bluntness of the Brown/Black haired male//A bit colorblind so forgive me- Lan\\.

"Yahhh!Taehyung!" Jin said to Taehyung in their native tongue as he pinches his arm causing Taehyung to wince in pain.

"Ack! Ouch! Ok okay I'm sorry."Taehyung said, this caused Y/N to chuckle.

"Jin-ssi, it's alright. His bluntness just caught me off guard a bit." Y/N said as he smiled.
  "Ah, would you prefer me speaking Korean or English?" Y/n asked I Koreanas Jungkook responded in English.

  "English please." This made the other chuckle a bit at the eagerness to get involved into the conversation, Y/N glanced at the maknae as he nodded.

"Right, it's to learn from. Though I was only thinking of you guy's well-being since it isn't really your first language and kinda difficult to get down if you are learning the language. But if you prefer English then alright." Y/N said in English as Taehyung and Jin tried to process this while RM and Jungkook nodded.

  "So I've introduced myself, I don't necessarily think any of you would need to introduce yourselves since I already know of you 7 in general." Y/N had said while he smiled.
  "Any questions?" He added.

Taehyung raised his hand.
"Why did you enter the music industry late?" He asked as Y/N bites his cheek.

"You don't hold back I see. Well, hmm..I didn't think I was good enough plus I didn't wat anyone saying I was just riding off my older 3 brother's coattails. Seems I ended up riding off you guy's instead, since you did mention how you liked my music...that's the real reason my group blew up. And I humbly thank you for that, even if I'd liked it if we were recognized from our talents, but it's forgiven since I got to meet you guys out of it." Y/N said as RM closed his eyes.

  "R-...iding our...cocks?" Jin tried to say this caused Y/N's eyes to widened at what Jin had said as RM was quick translated for him what Y/N had meant, Jin nodded in acknowledgement and RM apologized for what Jin had said.

  "Why do you think that you are riding our coattails Y/N?" Jungkook said as Y/N looked at the maknae in the eyes, this sent Jungkook's heart to race as his brown eyes looked directly into the blue eyes of Y/N.

  "Well, I wouldn't say my group would be as popular as it is if V didn't post about us. Anything else?" Y/N said while RM was about to say something Jimin had spoken.

  "Y/N-ssi~ did you enjoy my dancing???" Jimin asked with a smile, this caused Y/N's cheeks to flare up a bit as he remembers Jimin keeping his eyes on Y/N whenever he could as he danced.

  "Y-Y-...you danced very well Jimin." Y/N had said as he looked away.

"What type of music do you listen to." Said Suga who had followed after Jimin.

   Y/N cleared his throat and regained his composure.
  "I listen to well obviously kpop, uh hip-hop, alternative well actually I listen to different kinds of music even if they are in another language." He said as Suga nodded as he was clearly impressed.

  "Y/N!!!!! Hellooooo!!!!!" Said a cheerful ray of sunshine, Y/N looked over to see J-hope walking over with a huge smile on his face.

  "Ah! J-hope hello to you too." Y/N responded with a smile.

"You danced very well for someone who was nervous. I'd like to do it again but without you being nervous." J-hope shared to Y/N as he nodded.

  "Ah well, you're in luck J-hope I asked Jimmy for another go. I won't be nervous this time." The blonde male said as J-hope could see Y/N dripping with determination, this only fueled up J-hope's energy.

  "Can't wait!" J-hope said

"Back on the air in 2 minutes!" A Fallon crew said outloud.

   Y/N smiled.
"This was a nice chat, I'm going to stop by the restroom before we go back on air." He said as he bowed slightly and turned away to head off to the restroom.

   "Hyung, I have a feeling he's going to come with everything he's got." Jimin said to J-hope who had nodded.

"Yeah, he was practically dripping with determination and confidence." J-Hope replied.

  "What if he heard what Jungkook had said earlier?" Jin had said as Suga, J-hope and Jimin had turned to look at Jin.

"What did Jungkook say?" Jimin asked while RM sighed and placed his thumb and pointing finger at his ducts of his eyes.

   "He said wouldn't Y/N just be embarrasing himself if he asked Jimmy for another dance off with J-hope-hyung." RM said as they all looked at Jungkook who casually looked away with a bit of shame in his eyes at what he had said.

  "Waaaeeee! Jungkook! That's rude!" J-Hope had said as Suga shook his head disappointingly at Jungkook.

  " Aishhh...Jungkookie. Tsk tsk tsk. If he heard that then he probably thinks we are all looking down on him and maybe his group as well." Jimin said as Jungkook mumbled an apology.

"It's not us you should be apologizing too, if Y/N-ssi had heard you, you'd have to apologize to him you Kookie." Jin told the younger who had nodded.

'I need to make things right with Y/N-ssi.' Jungkook thought.

"WE ARE LIVE IN 30 SECONDS!" A Fallon crew said

===================================
Hello Lan here! Aki and Cross couldn't update on Tuesday so I took over. Better late then never right?
Well I hope you all have a good morning🌞, a good afternoon🌝 and a good night🌚.

Words in total: 1729
-Lan