Chapter 11

"There they are!" Anti yelled, pointing towards a park bench on the far side of the field. "C'mon! It's almost sun set!"

He took hold of her hand before both of them began to sprint. They were mere yards away, but they skidded to a halt when Blank and Xyler appeared out of nowhere in front of them. 

"You snooze you lose, little lady." Blank snickered at Malice as he and Xyler advanced on them. "You ain't got no demon powers now."

"Yes," Echoed a deep voice that neither of them wanted to hear as they turned around.

Darkiplier stood grinning mockingly at them, his hands folded behind him while his blue and red aura flickered around his outline.

"Such a shame..." He said smoothly as Xyler grabbed Malice by her upper arms. "I think you two would have made a lovely couple."

"She might not have her demon powers," Anti seethed, backing away from Blank. "But at least I do!"

Before Blank could reach out and grab him, his body glitched rapidly before suddenly reappearing 10 feet away from them and continuing to sprint towards the bench.

Xyler threw Malice to the side, tossing her to the floor as he and Blank ran after him in vain.

Grinning, Malice scrambled to her feet before running off to catch up with Anti who ran until he stood in front of Harry and Amy, both of whom were completely unaware of the scenario. 

Spotting the glowing pink vial around her neck, he ripped it from her neck before flinging it to the ground and smashing it with his heel.

"No!" Darkiplier bellowed while Blank and Xyler froze instantly in horror. 

Amy's form flared blindingly, making Harry clench his eyes shut before clutching his head in both hands, groaning lightly as Malice appeared by his side.

The pink light wafted gracefully in the air in a luminous cloud, swirling freely as it glided itself through Malice's lips and flowed down her throat.

Malice placed a hand against her chest as she breathed in a heavy gasp. A laugh escaped her as she grinned at her best friend, before looking down at her true love.

"Harry..." She said softly, kneeling slightly to place a hand on his shoulder as he finished coming out of his trance.

He looked up, blinking at her with wide eyes. 

"Malice..." Harry breathed, returning the grin as he stood up. "You can talk...You're the one!"

He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her to him as she rested hers on his shoulders. 

"Get away from her!"  

Said an echoing snarl.

"It was you..." Harry said, moving a hand to caress her cheek. "It was you all the time."

"Harry," she sighed happily. "I wanted to tell you, but-"

 Malice was cut short of her sentence when an icy chill burned in her chest, making her legs go out as she heaved in pain. 

"You're too late!" 

Came a sinister cackle.

"Malice!" Harry gasped, holding her upright against him before doing a double take at the demons around them. "What the hell?!"